He simply stared at it.

"Pleasure to meet ya-" Fay grinned - why was she so happy? "-Mada-kun!"

'...What?'

::

As she entered the room, Fay's eyes drifted over three figures. The first, being Tobirama, instantly spotting his bleach white hair and beautiful crimson eyes. The second was Hashirama, long locks and all. The last was Madara, one she had yet to be introduced to.

"Fay-chan!" Hashirama grinned, gesturing her over. "Come on! Come on!"

Face lighting up, Fay skipped her way over to the three men, hands clasped behind her kimono with a grin.

"Yo, Hashi-kun!"

Hashirama placed one arm on her back, slowly easing her forward with a smile.

"This-" He gestured towards the brooding man. "-is Uchiha Madara! Head of the Uchiha Clan."

"Madara this is Akiyama Fay, Head of the Akiyama Clan."

Madara didn't reply.

"Ah!" Fay stepped forward, outstretching her hand. "Pleasure to meet ya, Mada-kun!"

The man went strangely silent.

Fay looked up at him, waving her hand in front of his face. "Mada-kun?" She called curiously.

Then, a reaction. His black, coal-like eyes widened "M--Mada-kun!?" He stuttered.

Tobirama's lips quirked up just the slightest.

"Yes!" Fay grinned. "Mada-kun!"

"It's Madara." He hissed, strangely tense.

Fay paused for a moment, smile lighting up once more.

"Would you prefer Mada-chan?"

He was growing increasingly mad, surprisingly easily. "It's Madara." 

"Mada-chan."

"Madara!"

"Mada-chan."

"MA-DA-RA!"

"MA-DA-CHAN!"

Both Senju brothers watched from afar as the two clan heads grew closer and closer with each word, eventually leading to their foreheads pressed against one another.

Madara's face turned red with anger.

"It's Madara!!"

Fay grinned, mimicking his tone. "It's Mada-chan!!"

Finally, the Uchiha Head jumped back, fingers ripping at his hair.

"FINE!!"

Fay grinned victoriously. "Pleasures all mine, Mada-chan."

Hashirama stared at the two conversing. 'That...was unexpected. Who knew Madara could get so angry?' The Senju shrugged, and turned to speak with his kin.

Madara just remained silent, eyes closed, feeling the energy zapped from him in one of the most idiotic conversation he had ever had.

He turned to speak to Hashirama, only to find him off with a fellow clansmen, finally realising he had no one else to speak to but the idiotic Senju, Madara returned to brooding.

Madara felt a sudden weight on his head, prying his eyes open to see Fay on her tippy toes, patting his head lightly.

"It's ok, Mada-chan." She reassured him. "I'll be your friend."