"C-cy? May masakit ba? Mabigat ba ako?" Tanong ko pero bigla niyang inangat ang ulo mula sa leeg ko at tinitigan ako habang kagat ang labi nito.

"Do it again", utos niya at humigpit ulit ang pag kakahawak niya da balakang ko. Nakatingin ako sakaniya at inulit ang sinabi niya, I was watching his reaction. Parang nahihirapan siya kaya tumigil ako.

"W-why'd you stop?" Nahihirapan niyang sabi at parang ang sama ng titig sakin.

"Para kasing nahihirapan ka eh", sabi ko at tumawa ulit ito at hinalikan ako, it was just a smack pero mag kadikit ang noo naming dalawa.

"You don't know how good it feels babe", sabi niya at siya ang nag umpisa ng pag grind ko sa ibabaw niya, I took control of it, he was moaning, napasandal siya sa likod ng sofa at nakaawang ang mga bibig nito, was he enjoying this? Suddenly an idea occured to me, I lifted my self up and I fell full force on his lap.

"Oh shit!" Bigla niyang ungol at napatitig ito sakin.

"Again", sabi niya and I started to do it again, going up and down on top of him. He was moaning and I don't know what I'm feeling, I felt hot, I felt something in between my legs.

"C-cy?" Tawag ko sakaniya ng tumigil ako sa pag galaw, he opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Hmm?" He said while staring at me.

"I feel hot", sabi ko at bigla siyang nag smirk.

Cyrus' POV

Fuck! I think I'm gonna explode in my pants if she continues what she's doing, and hell, she's looking at me with those innocent eyes, she doesn't know what she's doing to me. I couldn't contain my moans, fuck if I don't have self control she'd be under me naked. She suddenly stopped and stared at me, she was sweating and fuck it was a turn on!

"C-cy?" She called me, I just stared at her.

"Hmmm?" I can't speak right now.

"I feel hot", Startled is an understatement, when I heard her say those words I think I just came in my pants.

"Fuck" I said and took control of her, I held her hips and made her grind harder on top of me, this time she started moaning, damn! She was gripping my shoulders, fuck! It was hard to be in my pants while she' wearing some cotton short that is to damn thin! I know she feels my manhood down there poking between her legs.

"C-cy!" She started moaning uncontrollably, she doesn't know what's happening to her body, she doesn't know she's coming to her peak. I stared at her and her eyes are starting to water, I abruptly stopped what I'm doing and stared at her.

"Hey? What's wrong?" I said when a tear fell from her eyes.

"Baby? Did I do something wrong?" I asked and she just buried her face in my neck, she was shivering and I started to worry.

"Rachelle?hey?" I tried getting her attention.

"Baby what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" She muttured something.

"M-masakit" she said and I tried looking ay her but she was hiding her face in my neck.

"Where? Where does it hurt?" I was beginning to panic, did i hurt her? Fuck! I shouldn't have gave in, she just woke up!

"P-puson ko", she said but I knew she's not in her period, I can't smell anything but her arousal. Maybe it because—. No! Impossible!

"Babe did you ever try to touch yourself?" I asked and she just looked at me.

"Huh?" Fuck! I knew it! She never touched herself that's why it's hurting her, it's her first time to feel like this and she doesn't know if she doesn't make it come, it won't go away.