The Shrieking Shack's Screams

Beginne am Anfang

He tortured her violently. Pulling teeth from her head, nailing each of her toes into the creaking floorboards, pulling off every single one of her fingernails, and even imbedding dozens of sharp ragged wood splinters into her forehead. He made her a crown of sorts, forcing the thorny vine onto her bloody inky haired skull.

The nameless girl had screamed and howled until she'd passed out from exhaustion. Bartemius was intoxicated with her agony and suffering. He had forgotten about Cassi altogether as he sought to bring about the young girl's demise. He pulled his knife from a holster on his hip and traced a line down her center. He refrained from pushing the blade in, leaving behind only small trickles of sticky crimson. Then the blade was to her throat, the sharp steel piercing her flesh and dragging a line up to her ear. She let out a guttural squeal; death, only a slice away.

"Not having all the fun are you Barty?" Cassi called out, fanning a palm over her mouth in a fake yawn.

He turned- his face twisted- his eyes black as coal, and his hairy slick with sweat from his exertion. He hissed through his teeth, his tongue flickering the insides of his mouth. He reluctantly handed over the knife, and she eagerly accepted and held it high. A Viking ready to strike her sacrifice she targeted the Muggle filths left bosom. Cassiopeia bared her teeth and sliced her arm through the air and stopped short of piercing blood speckled skin. She smiled angelic and the devil's laugh tore through her vocal cords as she tossed the dagger to the floor. 

"I prefer to use my hands

"I prefer to use my hands." She said coldly, her voice as venomous as a snake's bite.

She inched closer to the pale figure, leaning sideways to glimpse the girls lulling head. She was alive and breathing. Her heart racing beneath Cassi's glare. She could see the blood vessels in her neck and temple ballooning.

"Hello again, Lovely." She cooed. Suddenly Cassi clutched a handful of the Muggle hussy's matted mane of tar-like hair. She jerked hard and cruel, forcing the captive to look her in the eye.

If this is what it took to erase Lucius from her mind tonight.....then so be it.

Her insides were ripped out the moment she realized she was losing the starlight blonde to the Dark Lord and his unforgiving wrath. Toss in the debacle with Snape...... Now Azkaban.

 Now Azkaban