She Found Her Family

Author's POV
It's been a couple months since the three left Narnia. And now, Lucy and Edmund have returned home. They're at the train station, awaiting their parents and siblings.

"Remember when trains had Ellie so confused?" Edmund reminisces.

"Everything had Ellie so confused." Lucy laughs.

"I wonder what she's doing right now." Edmund muses.

"Holding hands with Marku while Caspian glares at him?" Lucy suggests with a smile.

"Edmund! Lucy!" Susan calls out. With a happy gasp, they take their luggage and run to their family.

"Oh, we've missed you all so much!" Lucy exclaims, hugging Peter.

"We've missed you too." Peter smiles as hugs are exchanged.

"Wait, where's Elizabeth?" Their mother asks.

"Um...she found her family." Edmund answers. A knowing glance was shared between the four siblings.

"I thought she was lovely, wish we could've said goodbye." Their mother sighs sadly.

"Me too." Susan answers, thinking of Elizabeth's and her brother, whom she fell in love with.

"How was it? Narnia?" Peter asks when their parents are out of earshot.

"Amazing, but hard. We can't go back." Lucy answers sadly, dearly missing their friends they left behind.

Worlds away, those same friends missed them just as badly too.