•revenge•

(miya's p.o.v)

I stared in shock at what was right in front of me.

"Miya," Carl said, jumping up and pushing Dominique off of him. He put his shirt back on and rushed over to me. He walked over to me but I just backed up and stuck my hand up.

I'm in shock. I don't know what to do or think.

"Just get the fuck out," I said walking in and setting my beer on the dresser.

"Mi, please just let m-" I interrupted him.

"Get the fuck out, Carl," I yelled pointing to the door.

Tears started to form in my eyes but I held them back. I couldn't let them see me hurt.

I could see the guilt in Carl's eyes, but I could care less. I looked over to Dominique. I chuckled and walked over to her. I grabbed her by her hair, dragging her out of my room, down the stairs and out the house.

"Jesus Christ, Mi," Debbie said, getting up off of the couch and running over to me. "What the hell was that for?"

"Why don't you ask your brother," I slurred. Carl came running down the steps. I avoided eye contact and walked into the kitchen, grabbing another beer and chugging it down.

I felt someone's eyes on me so I turned around and saw Ash. He smirked and looked me up and down.

I finished my beer and walked towards him, grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs to my room.

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but Carl hurt me and want to hurt him back.

I smashed my lips against his and we rested on my bed. He got in between my legs and started kissing my neck. I stroked his dark, curly hair and let out a small moan.

I pulled his shirt off and he did the same to me. He started to kiss my chest and stomach. Once he got down to my waist, he looked up at me. I nodded my head telling him to keep going and he did so, pulling down my pants.

I knew I would regret this, having my first time as revenge. But, it's too late to turn back now.

•••

I woke up the next morning feeling dizzy and sick. I rolled over and saw Ash laying next to me. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, I couldn't help but smile. I slowly and quietly got up and ran to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face and then jogged down the steps.

It looks like Debbie kicked everyone out and attempted to clean up before passing out on the couch.

I stepped over some plastic cups on the floor on my way to the kitchen. I decided that all I needed right now is coffee.

"Good morning, sunshine," Ash said rubbing his eyes and walking into the kitchen.

"Morning," I replied. "Coffee?"

"No, thanks. Can I have some water, though," he asked. I got into the fridge and tossed him a water bottle. He didn't catch it.

"Wow, I thought you played football?"

"I do," he picked the water bottle up off of the floor and opened it, taking a swig. "You wanna hang out after school tomorrow?"

"Why," I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Because I like you and I want to get to know you better," he walked closer and I turned towards him.

"Okay, where?"

"Take you to dinner at Patsy's Pies," he offered. I looked to the ground and looked away.

"That's where Carl works," my stomach turned and I started to feel sick, remembering what I saw last night.

"Yeah, I know. Don't you want to show him he can't hurt you?"

I thought for a moment and decided he was right. I don't want Carl to pity me and then think he can just take me back. Hell no.

I nodded, "I guess you're right. We'll walk there straight after school."

He tried to come closer but I just awkwardly turned away.

"See you tomorrow. Don't forget to close the door on your way out," I tried not to smirk as I took another drink of my coffee.

He chuckled and walked out the kitchen.

•••

When Debbie woke up, she felt really sick. She threw up twice so I decided to take her home. I am so lucky that her house is right next door because once we got through her back door, she threw up everywhere.

"Jesus Christ, Debbie," I said opening the bathroom door for her. She limped in and sat over the toilet. "You almost made it, babe." I patted her on the back and then shut the door.

Fiona came rushing down the steps.

"Is everything okay," she asked, starting towards the bathroom door. I stopped her right as she started to turn the knob.

"She's really sick. You should probably just leave her alone for awhile," I suggested. She nodded and then looked at the floor.

"Oh, my God," she sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"I'll help you clean up," I said. I walked over to the sink and got a few towels soaked with water, some cleaning chemicals, and a bucket of water.

"Thanks, Miya," she said patting my shoulder and taking one of the rags.

"No problem. That's what friends are for," I gave her a sincere smile and we started cleaning up the puke. I gagged a few times and so did Fiona. I tried my hardest not to breathe in the smell of Debbie's puke.

We finally finished cleaning up and I took the bucket back to the kitchen.

"Let me make you breakfast," Fiona said.

"Oh, no. You don't have to," I said, not wanting to stay. I really don't want to happen to see Carl while I'm here.

"Miya, sit down. I'm making you breakfast," she said with a serious face.

"Okay, okay," I put my hands up in surrender and sat down at the counter.

"Carl should be waking up soon," Fiona said, getting a pan out of the cabinets. I looked down at the counter and fiddled with my hands.

"Yeah, about that... We broke up," she looked at me really shocked and confused.

"What happened," she asked. I didn't want to tell her exactly what happened, but I didn't know what else to say.

"He cheated on me, at my own party, with his ex," I shrugged and felt my heart break a little more than it already had.

Fiona gave me a sad look and walked over to where I was sitting. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I felt the tears well up in my eyes and they all started pouring out.

"I'm sorry, Miya. Men can be total dicks. Trust me, I've been threw atleast 20 relationships my whole life," she rubbed my shoulders and rested her chin on my head. "I'm gonna kick his ass, I promise."

All the sudden we heard someone come downstairs.

"What's for breakfast," I heard Carl say as Fiona and I pulled away from eachother's arms. I looked away and wiped the tears from my eyes. "Oh, hi Miya." I didn't answer him. Fiona didn't say anything either, she just continued making breakfast.

He walked over to me and tried to hug me, but Fiona stopped him.

"Carl can you go upstairs and get Liam up, please?"

Carl hesitated, looking at me. But then he did as he was told.

I took a deep breathe and looked up at Fiona.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome. I'll bring you over some breakfast later," she nodded for me to leave. I got up and left as quickly as I could.