•sleepover•

(miya's p.o.v)

We danced all night long. I had a couple of drinks... Okay, maybe more than just a couple.

I went back into the kitchen to refill my cup when I tripped on my own feet and fell to the floor. I started laughing hysterically. Carl walked over to me and grabbed both of my hands.

"Okay, I think you've hand enough fun for tonight. Let's get home," he said helping me up.

"Ohh, no. I wanna stay," I mumbled. I tried walking over to the drinks but Carl had me by my waist.

"Nope, we're going home," he said pulling me out of the kitchen and outside the front door.

"That was so much fun," I said and kissed Carl on the cheek, giggling for no reason.

"You're so drunk," he laughed at me.

"Hey, I'm not that drunk," I argued. I pulled out my phone and opened up the camera. "I wanna take a picture with my date." I held the camera up and made some silly faces. Carl made some, too.

I giggled scrolling through all the pictures we just took. "I think this one is my favorite," I said showing him the one where he was kissing me on the cheek while I stuck my tug out.

"It's perfect," he said sweetly.

"I think I'll make it my screensaver," and that's what I did. I put my phone back in my pocket when I was finished.

I sighed and wrapped my arms aroud Carl's neck as we slowly walked home.

"Carl, I think I'm slowly falling in love with you," I admitted, not even thinking before I spoke. I kind of regretted saying that because I have no idea how he's going to react. I mean, what if doesn't feel the same way?

He chuckled sarcastically, "No you're not. That's just the alcohol talking. I don't deserve to have an amazing girl like you fall in love with me."

I let go of him and stopped walking. "That's not true. You're like the sweetest guy I know. You can be a huge dick sometimes but I don't mind it. I actually like it when you tease me, I get all tingly,"my voice trailed off. I giggled and looked down at my feet, pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

He softly smiled and walked closer me, wrapping his arms around me. "You know, Mi... I think I'm starting to fall in love with you, too." My heart melted.

I excitedly bit my lip and kissed him on the lips.

"Hey, can I crash at your place tonight," I asked him, "I don't want Kate to see me like this."

"Of course," he put my arm around his neck and his free arm around my waist as we continued to walk home.

•••

We finally got back to his house and I tried to keep quiet as I almost fell out of his arms when we walked through the back door. I started to laugh really hard and he kept telling me to be quiet because everyone was already asleep.

"Come on, let's go upstairs," he said pulling my shoes off of my feet.

"Wait, Carl, what am I gonna wear to sleep? I can't wear this."

"I'll give you one of my shirts. No problem."

We finally got to his room and he sat me down on Ian's bed. Ian was at his boyfriend's and Lip was at college. So, it was all okay.

Carl closed his door and got into his drawers. He pulled out one of his shirts and handed it to me.

"Go ahead and change," he said.

I looked down at the shirt and smiled, "Carl, are you my boyfriend," I asked confused. I've got to start thinking before I speak. Fuck!

He was silent for a moment then he chuckled.

"What else would I be," he kissed me on my nose and got back into his drawer. I giggled and started to get undressed. I didn't care if he watched or not. I mean, he is my boyfriend now, right?

When I finished getting dressed I layed down in Ian's bed. Carl started to change his close. He pulled his shirt off then went to put on another, but I stopped him.

"Mm, leave it off," I mumbled. He smirked and put down the shirt, pulling on a pair of sweatpants. Then, he crawled into the bed next to me. "You're sleeping with me?" I realized how sexual that sounded ans so did Carl.

He laughed at what I said and I laughed with him.

"Get some rest, Mi. I'll see you in the morning," he kissed my forehead and I rolled over, facing the wall. He wrapped his arms around my waist and layed his head on my shoulder. Then, I finally drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Hey, so I know this is really short but I really wanted to write lol. I hope this is good...?

Anyways, I'm going to get some notebooks and start writing stories in them. I'm not sure what I'm gonna write yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. You should comment ideas for me to write about. I may even copy the stories on here.

love you guys, xoxo.