Chaper 23

A/N: Is Nathalie 9? Yeah? Okay.

5 years later

Lauren's POV

"Maddie, sweetheart, stop running around. You might trip or break things." I told my daughter who was chasing our dog.
"Yeyy! Mommy I got Sparkles!" My 3 year old daughter cheered happily while picking up our dog gently and started cuddling with Sparkles.

"Mommy, baby Jack is looking for you." Said my husband while walking down the stairs holding my crying 4 months old son in his arms.

Yes. I am married after five years. I am married to the one and only, Zayn Malik. He accepted who I am and yet day by day, I am back to my original sexuality. We have two children. Their names are Alexa Madeleine and Zander Jack Malik. We decided to stay here in New York because this is both our dream.

I gently put little Jack in my arms and smoothly swayed him back and forth which send him back to sleep. Zayn went to play with Maddie and Sparkles. Zander is like his daddy. They both loves to sleep and eat.

Camila is still asleep. If you know what I mean. The kids had seen her but Camila didn't. Camila heard them but the kids hadn't yet.

Nathalie, she lives in our old house where Normani and Dinah lives. Sometimes, she goes to Miami or with us. Nathalie is still our babygirl and she doesn't like to be called babygirl anymore but the girls and I still do and it annoys her so much. Not to mention she goes back to her old habit of cutting but thankfully, we managed to stop her. She finally agreed to go to school. It went well for her than we expected.

Ally and Troy made up after years and now have a daughter named Blake who's in the same age as Maddie. Normani and Dinah are still single ladies. That's how your love life will be when you're obsessed with Beyoncé. We're going to visit Camila today. Well, we visit her almost everyday. And today is her birthday. The Cabello's found a home of their own two blocks away from our old house. They insisted that it was time to move out.

Oh and remember Nathalie's friends, Annie and Josie? Both of them found a lovely home and they live 2 blocks away from our old house where Nathalie lives. Nathalie and Annie goes to the same school.

I was watching something when the front door opened and there in the doorway stood Nathalie, Normani and Dinah. I swear these girls doesn't know how to push the doorbell button. Though we don't mind.

"Aunties!!" Maddie cheered and hugged them all. Nathalie picked my daughter up and sat next to me with Maddie on her lap playing with the strands of her aunt's hair.

"Why is he always asleep?" Nathalie chuckled. Maddie got out of Nathalie's lap to play with Mani and DJ. Just as Nathalie said that, Jack woke up. "Oh hi little Z!" Nathalie cooed then gently picked Jack up off my arms.

She calls Jack "little Z" because she thinks that's cute. She loves to make nicknames for everyone ever since she was little. She calls Maddie "Lexa" and Maddie loves it. Whenever someone else calls Maddie as Lexa, the little girl would fight over that person explaining that only Nathalie could call her that. Maddie calls Nathalie "Aunty Soph". They have a connection that no one can break and it melts my heart.

Later on, we all played with Maddie and Jack then it's time to get ready. Zayn and I helped our babies in bath while the girls picked their outfits. After doing everything what we have to do, we're finally done and ready to go. We're on our way to pick the cake up to a restaurant then straight to the hospital. The car ride was loud. Maddie and her aunties are having fun. Even Jack who was blabbing about something. It's been a while since the last time they bonded so they're having the time of their lives.

Nathalie has grown up so much. She's now a lady. When I was pregnant with Maddie, we were too scared to tell her because she's so spoilt-- but in a good way- and she has all the attention but when Maddie's born, she'll get all the attention and when we told her the news, it turned out to be the complete opposite. She was so happy and excited. She helped us to take care of Maddie and everything. She was the one who organizes every birthday of Maddie and whatnot. In short, she's a good aunty.

We picked the cake up then we're now on our way to the hospital.

~at the hospital~

As we enter Camila's room, The Cabello's and Ally's little family are already there.

Everything was all set up. The little party went on. Nathalie is quietly sitting, talking, beside Camila. She's been like this for the past 5 years whenever Camila's birthday came. Just talking to her quietly.

Third Person's POV

"Hi Cammie. Happy birthday. Sofi's sick and couldn't come so I'll be the one who's gonna blow your cake though it's always the both of us. Camzi we miss you. Sofi and I misses you so much. We always hang out and there's no time that we don't talk about you and your sillyness. Maddie and Blake is excited to finally see you smile and be clumsy. They're a fan of yours Camzi. They love your voice even though they haven't heard it in person yet. Camzi please wake up. We miss you. I need you Camzi. Please."

And with that, a tear fell from Nathalie's blue eyes. She quickly wiped it away. Lauren was watching her. Nathalie stood up and hugged Camila before heading to Lauren's side. Lauren hugged Nathalie tightly. Nathalie broke in tears. Lauren was surprised because she hadn't seen Nathalie cry for so long.

"It's my fault." Nathalie whispered.
"Hey sweetie. Stop crying. Do you think Camila will like it if you kept on crying and blaming yourself?" Lauren soothed the little girl's hair as Nathalie shook her head no.

~~

The little party is over. Nathalie chose to stay with Normani to watch over Camila. We said our good byes and go home.

Camila's POV

I guess they went home. I still couldn't move my body. I'm trying to fight for everyone although I'm tired.

Suddenly, someone sat next to me. Nathalie's beautiful voice could be heard as she started singing.

"When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well, there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

Well, I won't give up on you
God knows you're tough enough
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up"

"Don't give up, Camila." Nathalie whispered.

That's right. I shouldn't give up easily. It's not over.

Nathalie's POV

"What a beautiful voice you got there huh." A raspy voice said. I looked over to Mani. She looked shocked as I am. She's looking in my direction. I turned my head slowly tearing up. Are my prayers had been heard?