Chapter 9

Nathalie's POV

I woke up with a hand on my face and a heavy thing on my stomach and shoulder. I removed the hand first and saw that it was Camila's hand. I looked around to see that the thing on my shoulder was Lauren's head and in my stomach was Dinah's feet. Our position was so funny. Dinah's head was on Normani's lap, her body was on Mila's lap, and her feet was on my stomach. Lauren's head was on my shoulder, Ally's feet was on Dinah's face, Mani's hand was hanging behind the couch, and Camila's hand was on my face. Again. I laughed at our position.

When Camila put her hand over my face again, i started licking her palm. "Ewww Nathalie" she said removing her hand out of my face turning around.

I tried to stand up but i couldn't because of Dinah's feet. I started tickling her foot and she laughed a little but didn't even wake up but still removed her feet. Next was Lauren. I have an hilarious idea. I saw a marker at the table and carefully reach it.

I uncapped the marker and turned to Lauren. When the marker was about the touch Laurens face, she opened her one eye and said, "Don't even try to do it." Then closed her eyes again.

I got excited because i have a person to talk to now. I put the cap of the marker back and put it back in the table. I kissed her cheek and excitedly said, "Lauren! Lauren! Wake up!"

She opened up her eyes and looked at me smiling saying, "Morning baby girl." "How long have you been awake, Lauren?" "Since when you tickled Dinah's foot but didn't even woke up." She said laughing. I snuggled up closer to her side and we stayed like that for 5 minutes when we decided to finally get up to make a breakfast for all of us.

While Lolo and I was cooking for breakfast, we heard a loud thud. "Owwww" I regocnized the voice and its Dinah's. "Maybe she fell from her position." Lauren said laughing shaking her head. I giggled at Dinah when i remembered her position.

Dinah, Camila, Normani and Ally entered the kitchen yawning. Ally came up to us and helped us to cook while Normani prepare the plates. Once the three of us are done cooking lots of pancakes, we sat down on the table to eat. I put 1 pancake on my plate.

Camila put 5 pancakes on her plate and put chocolate syrup and whipped cream all over her plate. She look at my plate and shaked her head. She put 2 more pancakes on my plate and said, "You have to eat more baby girl." I look at her shaking my head saying, "I can't force myself to eat a lot because im going to throw up. Remember?"

I can't eat properly since the incident. I don't even know why. I just eat a little not like i used to when i was little that i ate a lot. I told them that when they take me to lunch. "Oh." She said taking the 2 pancakes back.

I started eating my food slowly, catching up with the girls' conversation. Once we are all done, we brushed our teeths and decided to clean the living room.

Once we were done, Dinah spoke up about what i did to her that she thinks was just a dream. "You know guys, i had a dream that someone tickled my foot and it felt so real."

Lauren and i looked at each other and back to Dinah. Lauren scooted closer to me and both of us giggled. "What are you two giggling about?" Dinah said. Lauren looked at Dinah and mouthed something. Dinah started to walk toward me. "Ah. Ok." Dinah said grinning at me.

Uh oh. Dinah ran up to me and started tickling me. "Hey," i said laughing, "that was unfair. I just ticked you once, not so many times." I said pushing her hands and pouted, crossing my arms. "Awww. My wittle baby is mad. Im sowy." Dinah said in a baby voice while pulling me into a hug.

I looked at her and stuck out my tounge at her and pouting again.

Ally's POV

Nathalie stuck out her tounge at Dinah and pouted again, still arms crossed. Dinah pulled out her phone and take a quick picture of Nathalie pouting, arms crossed. She posted it on Insta and Twitter and the caption was "My wittle baby is mad at me. Such a cutie❤" and the fans went insane at her cuteness.

"Come on, you little baby." Dinah said picking up Nathalie while laughing. Nathalie was still on her position. "Do you wanna go to the park?" Dinah asked Nathalie but she shook her head. "What about.... we watch a movie?" She tried again but still, Nathalie shakes her head and said, "we already did yesterday night."

"Then what do we have to do to cheer you up?" Dinah sighed. "Can we play at my room?" Nathalie said, looking up at Dinah. "So that will cheer you up?" "Yes!! Come on, come on, come on!!" Nathalie said excitedly jumping up and down in Dinahs hands. Nathalie nearly fell down but thankfully, Lauren catched her. "Calm down honey. We're gonna play, don't worry." I said putting my hand on Nathalie's while laughing.

We all head upstairs to Nathalie's room and started to play charades. She got bored and stick to Dinah's first suggestion. It's to go to the park.

~At the park~

After a 6 minutes walk, we are finally here. When Nathalie saw the park, she ran up to it and ran straight to the swing. There is no people in there. We all followed her and watched her squeal in happiness. She stopped swinging and said, "Join me sissys?"

I smiled at the little girl and we all nod. "But there was only 4 swings left." Normani pointed out because shes the one who was left out. Nathalie stood up and said, "I'm the one who's gonna push y'all then." She said happily while jumping up and down. "Are you sure? You're too small. We can hit you." I said looking at her worriedly.

Nathalie look around and saw a small swing just for 4-9 years old that was just near us. "Can i be on that little swing?" She said pointing on the small swing. We all looked at the small swing and looked back at each other. The four nodded but i'm still thinking if i should allow her. "Well, we all agreed but Ally isn't agreeing yet." Lauren told Nathalie.

"Well... uhm... okay. Just don't go far. And don't talk to strangers or looking at them in the eyes. Promise me?" i said sticking my pinky out. She linked hers on mine and looked up at me and smiled. "Thank you, Ally" she said hugging me and ran up to the small swing. "Just be careful and always remember what i told to you." I shouted and she shouted back, saying, "Okay, Ally. I promise."

The girls and i decided to talk about something. Every second, i check on Nathalie if she's still there and she was. But when i didn't check on her for like 4 minutes, she was gone.

~~~~~
Whoops.... Im sorry for the late update... Thank you for reading my story :)

xx
Jade