Chapter 21

Heyy itskristelshane .

Camila's POV

My eyes are all blurry. I feel so guilty for leaving Nathalie. I love her whatever happens.

-beep-beep-beep-

Where am I. Why can't I move. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't open my eyes. What is happening.

I heard someone chirp.

"Hi Kaki! Look who visited you today!" I recognized the voice and it was Sofi's. "Oh ofcourse you cannot see. Well, it's Nathalie with the girls!" Sofi stated sadly.

A voice spoke up next whom I recognize was Ally's.
"Hi Camila. If you can hear us, please wake up sweetheart. We miss you and your laugh. It hasn't been 24 hours yet but seeing you like this makes me so sad. But I hope you're doing better right now and would still do. We love you Mila."

A voice spoke up after which belongs to Normani.
"Camila Cabello. You leaving the group was pretty acceptable because it's about your happiness afterall but you lying in that bed with all these tubes attached into you is unacceptable. We miss you Camila."

"Hey Chancho. Wake up or else i'll draw on your face everyday. No seriously Mila wake up. We miss you."
That was my Chee-chee.

"Camz."
I recognized who it was. Only one person from the group calls me that.
"Please wake up. I hate seeing you like this. We all hate seeing you like this. Please wake up. We love you and we miss you."

Then silence filled the room. I felt little arms held my hand. Wait. Was it who I think it is.

Oh Nathalie.

"Hi Cammie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of what I've said yesterday. I was not thinking straight. I miss everything about you Camila. Your laugh, your smile, your corny jokes, your clumsiness, your voice; your everything. Wake up Cammie. I need you. You are my sister and you'll always be. I'm not expecting you to forgive me but please Cammie. Please wake up. We all miss you. I miss you."

I felt a tear escaped my eyes but soon followed by little hands wiping my tears away.

I was never mad at what you've said sweetheart. I wanted to sit up and hug Nathalie. I wanted to hug everyone. I wanted to speak up. I wanted to tell Nathalie and Sofi that I love them. That they're my life.

"Camila, it's time for us to go but we will come back later and tomorrow and everyday. Nathalie will be staying with you until we got back. Goodbye sweetheart. We miss you." Ally said then kissed me on my forehead. I felt 3 more lips connected with my forehead after Ally.

Then soon after, I heard the door closing.

Third Person's POV

The PCA's are done. The girls decided to bring Nathalie with them to get her mind off of Camila for a day but it didn't seem to work at first. She kept insisting to go home. Zayn took care of her while the girls are performing. But it did work when she met a lot of her idols. But she never forgot Camila after all.

Days, weeks, months had passed and Camila is still in coma. Nathalie never left Camila. Only if necessary.

It's nearly her birthday. The Cabello's are still being being the positive family they are. Lots of her friends had visited her.