Chapter 20

We rushed to the hospital to see Camila. After a 30 minutes drive, we finally arrived. I ran to the reception area panicked with the girls. "Camila Cabello?" Ally spoke for us. The receptionist searched through her computer then said, "I'm sorry ma'am. She's still at the ER right now. You can wait if you want. It wont take too long since she's been there for about an hour now." The receptionist smiled warmly as we nodded understandingly. As we made our way to the waiting area, the Cabellos are already there. They greeted us with a warm but sad smile as we give them the same. I hugged Sofi who's tearing up as tightly as I could but gentle enough to make her feel comfortable.

"What happened, Sinu?" Ally asked. "Well, she was driving and crying and it's almost night time then maybe her eyes got blurry but the light was still green but a truck illegally made a turn and then she didn't notice and this is what happened." She sighed looking down. "Everything happens for a reason." Sinu added with a sad smile on her face. I feel so guilty. Maybe if I didn't turn her down, she wouldn't be like this. I'm such a mess. I mess everything up. This is all my fault. "Nathalie.. This isn't your fault hija." Sinu said like she's reading my thoughts as I fake smiled and put my head down.

"Camila Cabello?" The doctor annouced pronouncing the Cabello as ca-be-llo. "Cabello. Yes. How is my daughter doing?" Sinu stood up correcting the doctor as pronouncing ca-be-yo. "Oh sorry. My bad. Well there is a good news and a bad news. The good news is that Camila is doing fine. She have a few stitches and has a broken arm." The doctor started. Well a broken arm is a good news if there's much worse. Sinu nodded. "The bad news is that she hit her head hard and she's on coma."

That line kept going on and on and on inside my head. She's in coma. She's in coma. Camila's in coma.

Sinu cried quietly but nodded. "When-- when will she wake up? Will she e-ven wake up?" Sinu managed to ask between sobs. "About that..", the doctor sighed but continued, "I don't know. She could be in coma in hours, days, months, years or worse... She'll never wake up. The only possible way to make her wake up easily is to communicate with her and pray for her. She needs to rest right now but you can come back tomorrow. She will be placed in the ICU until she wakes up."

"Stupid air bag. But alright then. Let's get home and rest." Dinah sighed. "Oh by the way where are you guys staying in right now? Well we don't mind if you stay in our house for a while." Ally offered. "Oh are you guys sure? We don't want to be a bother. Hotel sounds fine to us. We still don't know when she's gonna wake up. It might take who knows how long so it's fine." Sinu smiled heartfully. "No Sinu. It's fine. We don't mind. And that's the point. You have a house here but you'll take the hotel because you're somewhat feeling shy or is feeling such as a bother in that house. A hotel in days, months, or year--" Ally stopped realizing what she just had said. "--sorry I didn't mean to--" she continued but is cutted off by Sinu. "Hija it's fine. It's true though. We don't know when she'll wake up." Ally smiled and nodded then continued. "Well it sounds bad. And not to mention the expenses. Camila is still part of this family and you're her family so you're part of this family as well." Ally smiled warmly.
"Well then if you girls don't mind, we'll take the offer then." Sinu smiled. "Thank you girls very much. We fully appreciate this." Alejandro said as he smiled warmly.

And by that, we headed back home.

~skip car ride~

Third Person's POV

"You guys can take Camila's room and Sofi can stay with Nathalie. I'm sure she won't mind." Lauren suggested. "No Lauren. Sofi could stay with us--" Sinu was cutted off by Nathalie. "No Sinu. I insist. And I would love to share my room with Sofi."