Chapter 12

~~3 MONTHS LATER~~

Nathalie's POV

I woke up to the sound of the birds chriping. Right when i stood up, the girls except Camila entered my room. "Good morning Nathalie!" They all chorused. "Good morning girls! And good morning Dinah! It's a miracle for you to wake up at 8am." I said laughing. Dinah laughed and stuck out her tounge. I ran up to them and hugged them all. I looked up at the girls and asked them something. "Where is Mila?" They looked at each other and Lauren spoke up. "She's out with someone, baby."  "This early? I thought she won't wake up until 10. And who's this someone?" "Uhmm..."

Lauren's POV

"She's out with someone, baby."  "This early? I thought she won't wake up until 10. And who's this someone?" "Uhmm..." i looked at the girls and Ally nodded, a sign for me to tell the little girl the truth. "It's Shawn Mendes, baby." She raised her eyebrows. "Who is Shawn Mendes?" Right before Ally said something, the door downstairs opened and Camila yelled. "I'm homeee!!!"

Nathalie's eyes lit up and ran downstairs and we followed. And there stood Camila and Shawn. Nathalie didn't notice him because she excitedly ran up to Camila and yelled, "CAMILA!!" "Good morning Nathalie! Did you just woke up? What is your dream? Is it good?" She said kissing Nathalie's forehead. "Yeah... yeah... and...yeah, it was good!" Camila laughed at Nathalie's cuteness.

"Hi Nathalie!" Shawn finally spoke. Nathalie being a nice little girl replied. "Hi to you too!" She said smiling big. "Mila, who is he? Is he... what's his name? Sh...Shawnnn?" "Yes baby." Camila said smiling then put Nathalie down. Ally sighed deeply and said, "C'mon Lolo, Mani and Dinah."

Camila's POV

Ally walked inside the living room with the three other girls. I just rolled my eyes on the girls and whispered, "Stupid." Nathalie noticed it. I looked down at Nathalie with her arms crossed. "That's bad Mila!" I raised my eyebrows and rolled my eyes on Nathalie then said, "Whatever. I don't care about you anymore. I don't care what you feel. You're such a brat."

Nathalie's POV

After Camila said that, she walked past me and straight to the kitchen followed by Shawn who smirked at me. I was hurt by her words. My heart was shattered into pieces. I can't believe my sister said that to me. She doesn't care about me anymore! And she even called me a brat. And Shawn. He's not a good person i'm thinking of him.

I ran in the living room crying. I hugged Lauren tight while i cry on her chest. "Why baby? Why are you crying? Did Camila hurt you?" She said putting me on her lap. I just shooked my head because i don't want my sisters to fight just because of me. "I just hurt my feet and it's bleeding." I said still crying. Normani checked my feet and she saw nothing."Nathalie. The truth. Now." Ally said sternly. "Did she hurt you?" I shook my head. "Then what made you cry?" "Her words." I told them quietly. "Her what?" "Her words, Ally! Her words did hurt me! What she told me hit me!" I screamed but still crying. "What did she told you?" "She told me that she doesn't care about me anymore! She said she don't care about what i feel and she even called me a brat!"

"Where is she?" Dinah said standing up. I held her hand and said, "No Dinah! I don't want you guys to fight. Just forget it and--" "You want me to forget it? Nathalie, she hurt you! So why would i forget it? And what next? I'll forgive her? No way! I won't let it happen!" "Yes you'll do it and it's because we're sisters! Sisters don't fight! Sisters loves each other!"

Camila enters the living room crying. Dinah stood up and slapped her right on the cheek. "I'll accept that. Even a million slap, i'll accept it. I.... i don't know what to do. Sorry is not enough. It's not enough for Nathalie to forgive me. I hurt her." Camila said crying hardly. Shawn was standing beside Camila, trying to comfort her. Even though I'm hurt by Camila's words, i still love her. I forgive her. I walked up to her and hugged her tightly. Camila cried harder. "I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I really am." "It's ok sissy. I love you."

"Thank you, baby. Sissy loves you too. Sissy loves you sooo much."

~~~~~
Hey guyssss!!! I'm so sorry i haven't updated for such a long months. It's bc of what's going through my life. I'm so busy but i promise you guys, i still try to update. And... I'm working on a non-fic story and... yeah.. That's it for today and bye class! Oh.. sorry.. xD Bye guys!  :*

xx
Jade