Chapter 6

Dinah's POV

"Uhm... Nathalie we have something to tell you." Rachel said. "Are they going to take Josie? Is my mom and dad alive and the girls are going to take me to them? Are they gonna get Annie or are th-" "No silly. They are going to take you" Rachel said happily.

Nathalie looks surprised, happy, excited and did i say surprised? "Me?" She asked with hope in her eyes. We all nodded then carefully came up to us and engulfed us with a huge hug. I kissed her in her forehead and hugged her tightly. "I'm so excited to have a new little sissy" i said excitedly.

"Come on, let's pack your things" Normani said excitedly as we go upstairs. Im super happy and excited and so is the girls.

Nathalie's POV

As the girls started to help me to pack my things, a knock on my door made me stop what im doing. I stand up and open my door and saw Annie with Josie in her arms. "Congrats Nathalie" Annie said, tears brimming in her eyes. The two came in and sat on my bed while we are talking and laughing about things that Annie had told the girls. I finished packing my things and stood up. "I think im all done and ready to go" i said smiling. I just have a 6 shirts, 2 shorts, 2 jeans, a skirt, a cardigan, a beanie, and a pair of sandals. And i put the gifts for the girls too.

"Let's go then" Camila said excitedly. As we go downstairs, Josie held my hand and squeezed it like she don't want me to go. Once we were outside, we started saying our goodbyes. Then Annie and Josie came up to me and hugged me tightly. I picked Josie up and started rocking her as she started to cry and hugged the crying Annie. "Stop crying guys, im not gonna die" i said trying to change the mood. Annie lightly slapped me in the hand and laugh then said "We're gonna miss you. Please don't forget to visit us"

"I'm gonna miss you Lily" Josie said while i wiped her tears away. "Don't worry. We're gonna visit you guys when we have a free time. I promise" Ally said smiling. "Thank you" Josie said smiling at the girls. "So... goodbye, Rachel, Annie and Josie. I love you guys. Thank you for everything. Bye" i said putting Josie down kissing her on her temples and i hugged Rachel and Annie and we started to walk to the mini van. I sat with Lauren in the middle, Camila and Dinah at the back, Ally driving with Normani in the passenger. I lean in to Lauren and started to fall asleep, letting the darkness come over.

Lauren's POV

Nathalie leaned on my shoulder and started falling asleep. I gently put her body on my lap and started stroking her hair. Minutes had passed and we're already home. Ally pulled up and looked at me then said, "Don't wake her up. Let her get some rest. I know she is tired of crying and i know it is too hard for her to leave too. Just leave her here" i shooked my head and said, "Im just gonna carry her. I think she is not that heavy."

Ally smiled at me then nodded. I pick her up gently, bridal style and Ally opened the door for me and put her in a room that was going to be hers sooner or later. The room was not decorated yet but it was all pink with a little bit of white. The bed, the walls, the table, the lamp, the door, all of it was pink with a little bit of white.

We did this before we go to the orphanage to adopt a little girl because obviously the orphange was just only for little girls and because its the only one that was near. I put her down gently in the comfortable bed. Once i was done placing her in a style that i think is comfortable, i kissed her forehead and walked out of the room, shutting the door carefully. I head downstairs and plop down on the couch. I checked the time at my phone and it read 9 am.

Ally sat down next to me and said "When Nathalie wakes up, lets take her to the mall and buy her some clothes and stuff, whatever she wants." Ally said while i nod. "That was a great idea." Dinah said while walking in, inside the living room followed by Mani and Camz. They all sat down and we started to talk about random things.

Then there was a sudden ear piercing scream coming from upstairs. We all rushed upstairs and get to Nathalie's room. Normani quickly opened the door breathing heavily and then yelled "What happened!?!"

Nathalie screamed at shock and the 4 other girls scream in shock too. "Guys! STOP!" I yelled covering my ears as i felt like my eardrums are going to explode. Then suddenly all of them went quiet and looked at me. "Ok. What happened, Nathalie?" i asked her more calm by this time.

"THIS ROOM IS JUST SO CUTE!!" She yelled like there is no tommorow. We all sighed in relief and went inside her room and sat on her bed. "Well, you can just go down stairs and tell us that this room was cute without screaming, right?" Ally said laughing and Nathalie giggled.

"You made us all worried about you, you silly." Dinah said when her and Camila started tickling Nathalie. "I-im s-sor-ry" Nathalie said between laughs. Soon, Normani, Ally and I joined in and started tickling Nathalie too. The room was filled with laughter and it was so calming. Its like a beautiful music into my ears and im sure to the other girls too. "Guys! S-stop!" She said laughing, pushing our hands away.

We all stopped tickling her and looked at our beautiful baby sister. Then Ally stood up saying, "Ok. Enough. Lets go to the mall and buy Nathalie some clothes and stuff and some decorations to finish up her room."

Nathalies eyes widened. "Its not done yet? But it looks like it is. Well, we dont need to buy some decorations and stuff anymore because it looks like its all finished. And we dont need to buy more clothes. My clothes is enough for me and im sure with it." She said sitting up, amazed, looking around. "Nope. We are gonna fill your room with stuff you like and your dresser, the clothes you like." Camila said smiling at Nathalie.

Normani stood up and excitedly said "Lets go then!"

~~~~~

Hey guys! So i changed Nathalie's age from 11 to 8 bc.... i really don't know why. But, anyways. Thanks guys for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and share. Thanks again. Bye, luvyah❤

xx
Jade