Chapter 22

I'm dedicating this to my pancakes Roxy_dz  bc she helped me with this chapt. You should check her stories out!!

Nathalie's POV

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since I decided it was time to have a little break. One more week and I'll be going back to NYC. I miss the girls so much. A week and 2 days since I had new parents. I decided to live with the girls but I'll always visit Miami and call Mommy, Daddy, Chris and Taylor. And sometimes, I'll be staying here when the girls are on tour. I don't want to be on the road so much. It's tiring. Maybe for a week but I'll be going back to Miami after.

I'm dealing with Lucy every weekend. I met Keana and she's actually nice. She kinda reminds me of Camila. I met Alexa. She's cool. I don't know what Lucy ate to be so rude to me.

I'm currently at Chris' room. Taylor's at a friends house. We were playing video games but got bored after. He couldn't beat me with this. I used to play this with Camila and I always won.

"Hey kiddo. Do you know how to play soccer?" Chris suddenly asked after hours of looking at his phone. I looked at the clock. It's 2 pm.
"I don't know. Maybe a little. I haven't played that in ages." I shrugged.
"When was the last time you played soccer?" He asked curiously.
"Hmm.. When my daddy was still alive." I smiled at the memory while a single tear fell from my eyes.
"Oh sorry."
"No it's fine."

Minutes of silence had passed when he spoke up again.

"Let's play soccer with Lauren and some of my friends." He stood up from his bed as I followed. "What're you doing?" Chris raised an eyebrow. "Following you..?" I said with a shrug.
"You silly. Go get changed into something sporty."

Well. He does have a point. I'm wearing a skinny jeans. I shrugged again and walled inside my room and got changed quickly. I was wearing a striped pink t-shirt that says "Little Jauregui" and simple shorts. My family gave the shirt to me a few days ago. This was the first time I'm going to wear this. I put my hair up into a ponytail and as I finished, I got back downstairs to find Lauren and Chris waiting for me. Lauren squealed as she saw me.

"MOM! DAD! LOOK AT NATHALIE!" Lauren jumped up and down like a little kid. Mommy and Daddy walked into the living room and as they saw me, my parents awed. Daddy picked me up as I heard a camera click. I turned my head to find mommy holding up her phone and tearing up a bit. I chuckled at the sight. I reached mommy out to hug her and succeeded. Then I heard another camera click. That was Lauren now who were holding her phone up. I giggled at her when she scrunched up her nose and grinned widely.

"Mami, Papi, we're just gonna go play soccer with Chris and his friends. We'll be back before 6. Byee!" Lauren stole me from daddy's arms as I waved them goodbye.

We were walking in inside the field laughing because Lauren slipped onto something. Very clumsy.

As we were entering the field, 4 guys walked up to us and bro hugged Chris. The guys bent down to my height and the blondie tapped my head and smiled at me. The two guys who look the same pinched my cheeks each. And the last guy who had green eyes picked me up. Chris then started to introduce them.

"So guys. This is James." He pointed to the blondie who's name is James with brown eyes and is about the same height as Chris and James did a little wave and smiled.
"This is Connor." Connor nodded politely and smiled as Chris pointed at him who has brown hair and green-ish eyes and is a little smaller than Chris.
"This is Gabriel or Gab." Gabriel has brown hair and brown eyes and is just a tiny bit taller than Chris.
"And this is Ethan." Chris pointed at Ethan who's hair was quite blonde and has eyes just like Gab.