Chapter 15 (The Continuation)

A/N: Yo guys I'm sorry to keep you waiting. It took me years to finally update. But since you've waited for a very long time, there's gonna be 2 updates for day. Yay! How was that? Well, here it is! Enjoy!

Oh ok. So he's the Zayn.... Zayn.... Zayn Malik! Yeah! He looks more handsome in person. But well, I've heard a lot about him from the girls but mostly, Lauren. She had a major crush to the boy. She showed me pictures of him before and used to tell me stories about him. She even told me that they already met. But he looks like he can't handle a girl that well. I mean, he himself dumped my wittle Perrie and then he just leaved her hanging. I've met Perrie a lot of times and she's clearly nice. A very down to earth person. I don't know why he left her just like that.

Hours later and I still can't get my mind off Zayn. Well, I'm thinking of how Lauren and him would be so cute together. Wait what? No! He may just dump Lauren like what he did to Perrie. And Dinah and I will give him a polybeat down if he ever did that.

Normani waved her hand infront of my face which caused me to be interrupted with my thoughts. "Baby, I've been calling you for who knows how many times. What happened? You've been staring off into blank space lately and just remember, you're not Taylor Swift." Normani joked. "Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny, Mani."

Just right after that, Ally called out for my name causing Normani and I's conversation to be interrupted. Oh no. I told Normani quickly that if Ally comes into the room, tell her that I'm sleeping while I'm going to pretend to. As I get into my sleeping position, Ally opens the door. "Normani? Is Nathalie--- oh... How long have she been sleeping?" Ally asked. "Uhm.. Like 16 minutes ago. Why?" Normani lied. Dios mio thank you for saving my dear life, Mani! "Oh i just need to talk to her about her little attitude earlier. I guess I'll just talk to her when she woke up. By the way, thank you Mani!". Then i heard the door close. "She's gone. I lied for you because i love you. 'Cause love never got me this high." She said using the lyrics from their song. I grinned and thanked her. "But honey, you owe me something." She said with a wink. Oh no. "Ok, ok. What is it?" I sighed defeated already. Normani thought for a bit and grinned. Omg what did i get myself into. "You need to be my little servant for 2 weeks. Deal?" "No wa-a-a-ay... How about a week?" I said using a line from their song while wiggling my eyebrows. "Ugh! Fine! Deal?" "Ok. Deal." No no no omg.

"Wait, Hun, by the way... What's the "little attitude" Ally's talking about?" She said while quoting her fingers in the air. So then, I told Normani what I did then she... she high fived me? And with the Shawn's part..? That's weird.

"That's my girl!" Normani laughed

"That's my girl!" Normani laughed. "Ok well, i think I'm gonna go talk to Ally." I said standing up while brushing my hair with my fingers. Normani looked at me and stopped me. "Wait, Nathalie!"
She ruffled my hair a little so it'll look messy. "Much better. Now you look like you just woke up." I giggled. "Thanks Mani! You're so smart!" Then she winked at me as I smirked at her. I'm ready. I got downstairs while rubbing my eyes pretending to be still sleepy. As I got to my very last step of the stairs, i felt a little dizzy but i decided to ignore it. Maybe it's just because I didn't eat anything for today. I've been feeling sick ever since I woke up.

"Well hello, little miss Nathalie." Ally raised her eyebrows then patted the seat next to her. I gulped. I look around and saw Dinah, Lauren, Camila, Zayn and Shawn are here too. "Sophia Nathalie. Say your sorry." Ally said sternly.

Third Person's POV

Nathalie didn't say anything. She knows if she didn't say anything, it will just cause more trouble but she didn't care at this point. She knows she didn't do anything wrong. She's always been a humble kid but this day, pride has coming all over her. "Nathalie. What you did was rude. So now, say that you're sorry." Lauren was now the one who's a bit mad. "Why would I say my sorry if i didn't do anything wrong?" Nathalie spoke up. "Yes you did." Lauren replied. "Lauren, Ally, it's fine. I understand her. I have a little sister too. It's fine, really." Zayn said nicely. "See? Zayn said it himself.", Nathalie shrugged. "So now if you may excuse me, I'll go back to---" She felt dizzy again as she stood up so she got back and sat down at the couch. The stern and serious faces of everyone turned into a worried one. "Nathalie, are you pretending or something just to get out of this situation?!" Ally said sternly. When Nathalie was about to speak up, she felt like throwing up so she ran into the bathroom followed by the guys and the girls. She then started to throw up and Lauren got very worried and ran into her and Lauren held Nathalie's hair up while rubbing her back. Ally came to feel Nathalie's forehead and suddenly swatted her own hand away. "Her temperature is so high. We needed to get her to the hospital as soon as possible."
"I'm driving. Girls come on." Zayn volunteered and rushed outside then Camila came to call Normani down. Lauren felt butterflies in her stomach by the sudden action of Zayn for Nathalie. They all piled into the car as Zayn started to drive to the hospital. "I think she got food poisoned or something. This happened to my little sister, Safaa once. She just throws up suddenly even when she didn't ate any at the morning." Zayn said. When we arrived to the hospital, Zayn carried Nathalie inside while Shawn did nothing.

The nurses brought her inside a room and gave Nathalie a clean trash bin while she kept on throwing up. "What did she ate earlier?" The nurse asked the girls.

"I think she ate a.. Uhm... Wait no, no, she ate nothing today." Normani said. "Uhuh ok. Well, what about last night?" Ally thought for a bit then she remembered what Shawn gave Nathalie last night. Ally suddenly turned her head to look at Shawn. "The pie." Was Ally had said. That made Shawn uncomfortable. "That has nothing to do with it." Camila defended. This girl is so crazy about her fraud little boy.

"Camila. She was "food" poisoned. And what do you think is a pie? Isn't it a food." Lauren argued. "Ok girls that might be the reason but--" the nurse was cutted off by Nathalie's gagging sound and throwing up. "But she needs to be confined for a few days until she gets better. This one's worse. But for now she needs to rest and have to take a few shots and take some medicine. I'll be back in a few." The nurse said then walks out of the room.

Lauren's POV

I swear if it's the pie that Shawn had given Nathalie, I'll kill the fudge outta him.

~a few days later~

Nathalie's feeling better and had gotten out of the hospital. Zayn and Nathalie grew closer since the hospital incident. It's really cute to see them getting along.