Librarians

You and Dipper's Age: Late 20s

~•~3rd POV~•~

You know how in all the other stories the librarians are mostly mean, quiet, old ladies who would shush you from the slightest breath that was heard? Well, that's only in the books. This is reality. And in this reality, you happen to have a really cute guy as the librarian.

Basically — for every chance you could get during your school breaks — you'd have your lunch or grade the tests you gave out to the class in the library... mostly to drool over the librarian.

He had long brown locks of hair, dark oak eyes, there's a bit of a birthmark on his forehead that you were able to spot, but it was mostly covered up from his hair. He'd always wear button up T-shirts, a different color everyday to be specific. He even wore a certain color on each day. It may have been weird, but you thought it was cute. You've noticed from all the times you've been in the library he's always had the same expression on his face— intrigued.

He's always had his rosy nose in a novel — a science fiction novel to be exact — and he always seems so focused on it. You never even seen the guy smile either. It made you curious about him, you were tempted to know more about this mysterious good looking guy. For one, why the hell is he working as a librarian when he could actually be a model?! But of course, due to your lack of social awkward personality, actually talking to him was hard enough.

So instead, watching him from a distance was the best choice. And not in the creepy way obviously.

It was a Tuesday at the Fallers High School and this was your lunch break. You were at the table you usually sat at. It wasn't too close to the front desk where he was sitting at, but it wasn't too far. The table you sat at was also perfect because it was far away from where most of the teachers or students sat and chatted with each other. Once in awhile peace and quiet was nice, especially since you were a teacher at this school and had to deal with obnoxious teenagers all day.

You had graded everything and had everything prepared for your class, so you were just eating your lunch while finishing a book had been reading for awhile. Since you just about done with your book, you decided to go and get another book to read after. You made a bookmark in your novel and made your way towards the (F/genre of books). Your fingers grazed over the surplus of books, figuring out which one to read.

Just as your hand grabbed a hold of a book that was in the middle of a pile on one of the shelves, someone spoke next to you, "Hey."

You yelped, jumping slightly, cause you to knock down the pile of books on the floor. The books scattered everywhere, making you cover you mouth with your hand, "Shit." You whispered, bending over to pick them up.

The person — which was definitely a male from his voice — chuckled softly, bending over in front of you too to help, "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He said softly.

"N-no, it's alright. You don't need to-" as your eyes gazed up to look at the man, your breath hitched in your throat, and you froze.

There, in front of you, was the cute librarian. Once again, he had an intrigued look on his face, but that was the first time you heard him laugh, which honestly made your heart flutter and your cheeks flush red, "Here, let me-"

He took the pile of books from your hands into his, as he picked up the rest of the books remaining, "I startled you, the least I could do is pick up these books for you."

You were still lost with words, still trying to process this moment in your head. After he had put all the books away, he noticed you were still bending down on the floor, "...Are you going to stand up?"