What If I

You and Dipper's Age: 19

~•~Your POV~•~

~What if I,
I wanna kiss you tomorrow?~

I know he likes me. He just hasn't build up his confidence to tell me.

~Something tells me you're not like the other boys
Oh no babe, oh no babe... mmm~

He different from all the other guys I met in my life. That's what makes him special to me.

~Of course I like you
Can't you hear it in my voice?
Oh yeah babe, oh yeah babe... mmm hmmm~

I really do like him. I definitely do give him hints.

~Well... Don't be nervous,
I'm so into you
Yes I am babe
Is this something, or am I just a fool?~

And there's nothing he should be nervous about when he's around me. I don't know if it's love or like, but it's something, I think.

~What if I...
I wanna kiss you tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow?~

I wish I could be able to kiss him a million times and be in his arms.

~'Cause you're the first guy who's taken me out and has taken his time
Yes you are babe
No, you ain't tryna get into my bed on the very first night...~

He's one of the only guys who hasn't been all horny or jerk like to me. He's going step by step. It he isn't trying to have sex with me right away, which I'm perfectly fine with.

~So what if I...
I wanna kiss you tomorrow...
Tell me babe... mmm hmm~

"Dipper, can I tell you something?" I asked.

~Said, what if I...
Come on
I wanna kiss you tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow?~

"S-sure." He said.

~Well, Don't be nervous...
I'm so into you
Yes I am babe
And is this something or am I just a fool?~

We sat down on his bed. I scooted closer to him. I could tell he was getting nervous. I rested my head on his shoulder, him tensing up a bit, but then relaxing.

~What if I... tell me
If I wanna kiss you tomorrow?~

"I love you, Dip." I sighed, looking up at him. He look astonished. His eyes were wide and he was blushing. But he had a small smile on his face. He put his hand on my chin, lifting my head closer to his face. "I love you too, (Y/n)." He said, before planting his lips on mine.

~Said, what if I...
I wanna kiss you tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow?