Meant To Be

This one-shot is based off the episode "Road Attraction"

You and Dipper's Age: 12

~•~Your POV~•~

So, let's get this out of the way. My names (Y/n) (L/n), and my twin brother, Hunter (L/n), went to Gravity Falls this summer to spend 'quality time' with our Great Aunt Susan. She owns a tourist trap called 'Shack of Mystery'. I didn't really want to come here this summer. But, being the goofy and childish brother, Hunter was super excited. I'm more of the serious one, ya know, nerdy and awkward. Two other people work at the shack of mystery; A girl and a boy. One of them is named Sue.

She does anything Auntie Susan asks for. She lives with her grandpa becasue her mother left her and never came back, sadly. The other one is Wendale. In my opinion, I think he's gorgeous, with his teenage rock star styled red hair, a white T-shirt under a green flannel shirt but you were able to see some slight muscles and a small six-pack, ripped dark blue jeans, vintage boots that were slightly dirty with mud-

Ok I think I'm getting carried away by Wendale's hotness.

I've had a crush on him ever since we got here, and Hunter has been teasing me about it. Anyway's, today Auntie Susan has been acting a bit- off. She was grouchy—even if she always is—with the customers and us. She has been very suspicious too. I finally went up to her to ask her whats wrong.

"Hey, Auntie Susan? You've been acting weird today. Are you ok?" I asked.

"Auntie Susan always acts like this, (Y/n). Where have you been, under a rock?" Hunter asked while walking past me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Some of the other shop owners have been talking to me about some crimes that were happening to their shops. Our enemy, Stanford Pines, has been terrorizing them or trashing their shops. Keep an eye out for him and his family. You too, Hunter." Susan said, looking around, causing her grey ponytail to whip back in forth.

"On it." I nodded.

"Yes, ma'am!" Hunter shouted, saluting her.

Hunter and I headed outside to keep a look out. I brought my journal outside with me to read. It's a very weird story about how I got this journal actually. I remember I was working behind the counter and I saw this boy enter the shop with his father.

He was wearing a baby blue suit with a ton of over-hair sprayed white hair. His father was wearing a sun hat made out of straw, a Hawaiian shirt and grey shorts, and flip flops. They looked absolutely nothing alike. They only looked around for a bit. But when they left, the kid left a book. Letting my curiosity take over me, I went over to the book to look at it. It was a leather brown covered journal, with a golden hand on the front with the number two in the middle of it. I started to read it, and found out that Gravity Falls has a lot of weird stuff. And all of it is true!

Anyways, back to the present, I sat down on the green grass right outside of the shack to read the journal. Unlike Hunter, I'm trying to find out who the author is. While I was reading, I heard a girl giggle. I looked up from the journal, and saw Hunter flirting with a girl. Do to his greek god looks—and this is coming from his sister—Hunter always gets the girl. But, he has been looking for a girlfriend this summer so far.

This girl had long, dark brown hair with a pink headband. She was wearing a purple sweater with a design of a mountian on it. She also wore a pink skirt and blacks flats as well. She had dark brown eyes and braces too. Most of the girls Hunter flirted with looked slutty.