Crazy About You- YANDERE

Since I'm nice (sometimes) and I luv my Reader-Chans, I'm going to be doing all three choices on this one-shot! First I'll write Yandere Dipper cause that was the top pick, then Yandere Reader, and then both😏 So everyone gets what they want! You're very welcome, Senpai Readers!

P.S, I don't really like to write about people killing other people, so they'll only be possessive and obsessed, sorry😬

•~•YANDERE DIPPER•~•

You and Dipper's Age: 15

~•~Dipper POV~•~

(Y/n).

I could never get that name out of my head. Heck, I don't want it to ever leave my head!

Will she ever feel the same way about me? Madly in love? Giving my life to her? Make her mine for all eternity?

No one will ever have her but me. Nobody!

She will be mine, wether she likes it or not...

I've been trying to get close with (Y/n), and it's been working. It's also part of my plan...

It has to work... IT HAS TO!

~•~Your POV~•~

My friend Dipper has been a little... Clingy lately for some reason. I mean, I think it's kinda cute by the little things he gets so nervous or embarrassed or excited about.

Like, just yesterday, he got upset over something and I had placed my hand on his.

He started to majorly freak out. Blushing like crazy, breathing quickly, and stuttering to the point where he's just talking nonsense.

Should I be worried for him? Or should I be worried about myself?

At the moment, I was at the park, sitting on the bench. I was coloring in my sketchbook, drawing my (F/cartoon). It's one of my favorite things to do when I'm by myself. While I was coloring, I heard the bushes rustle. I quickly turned towards the bushes to see what it was.

"Stupid squirrels..." I muttered to myself, continuing to draw.

"Oh, but that wasn't any squirrel." Someone said.

Before I knew it, everything went black, only hearing the sound of my screaming.

:::::SMALL TIMESKIP:::::

I fluttered my eyes open, only to see pitch black  everywhere. I tried to move, but it felt like I was tied down. I was sitting, so I wasn't tied up while standing; Thank god.

"Hello?!" I called out, struggling again, "Untie me!"

I heard some evil chuckles coming from a few feet in front of me.

"If this is a joke, it isn't funny! Whoever did this will end up with me kicking their ass!" I shouted, struggling more.

I felt whatever was over my head get lifted up, and I meet the person's dark chocolate eyes.