Choose Who Pt 1

You and Dipper's Age: 17

~•~3rd POV~•~

Jealousy.

Something everyone despises, but, you can't really help it sometimes.

There's times where you rarely get it, and then there's times where you get it often.

And for poor Mabel Pines, she got it often.

From you and Dipper.

She's been jealous from the start. She rolled her eyes every time you two would say cheesy stuff to each other, she'd glare whenever you two kissed, she'd fake gag when you two cuddled together while watching movies.

She was jealous of how great of a relationship you two had. She longed to have a long, lasting, and strong relationship that Dipper has.

Why did she have to be the one with a ton of exs that came with many broken hearts?! She was sick of it. And the more jealous she got, the more angry and upset she got.

But what Mabel was about to do to you, will make her regret everything.

~•~•~

"Hey Mabel! Why did you wanna meet?" You asked, as you approached her at the diner.

"Oh, it was just down thing I wanted to tell you."

She grabbed your hand and lead you towards the bench that was outside. She sat you down, as she sat down next to you.

"I just wanted to make sure you were sitting down before I told you this." Mabel said.

"Okay... What?" You asked.

"Alright, I'm just going to be straight forward with this- Dipper has been cheating on you." Mabel said.

Your heart sank. Mabel was lying of course, but you didn't know that.

"He... W-What?" You asked, tears in your eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I found out recently too." Mabel sighed, sounding 'sad'.

You turned your head to face the street, not responding. Silent tears rolled down your cheeks, as you were breathing in shaky breaths.

"I understand if you want to be alone. But remember, I'm always there for you, (Y/n)." Mabel said, putting on a smile.

"I-- I need to talk to Dipper, now." You said angrily, as you stood up quickly and started to run off to the shack.

Deep down, Mabel felt a little guilty, but she wanted this for the greater good.

She didn't want anyone to take Dipper away from her.

It'll always be; The Mystery Twins.

~•~•~

You bursted through the shack door, and stormed upstairs.

You weren't going to be that typical girl from those cliché movies where they'd just cry and shit, or let their problems go away, or let their problems beat them up.

No.

You were going to fight back.

You slammed the door open to his room. He was on his phone on his bed. When you slammed the door open, Dipper yelped slightly and almost dropped his phone.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Dipper asked, standing up, worried from the tears going down your cheeks.

You were silent, glaring at Dipper. You quickly walked up to him, then threw a punch at him, square in the jaw. His head went sideways, but he didn't fall backwards.