20.

When Louis finally woke up, his head nuzzled into the crook of his boyfriends neck, he felt like he could lay there for days. And he wanted to, he really did. But he also knew the only way to get past his problems was to smile and let his mind work through them. So he wiggled out of Harry's grip and got up to take a shower, leaving his lover on the floor in a heap of snores and curls.

When he got out, Harry was still peacefully sleeping in the exact same spot, so he left him there and went to get ready for work. His first shift without Niall.

His first shower without Niall telling him to stop singing like a dying duck.

His first morning coffee without his best friend.

He quickly realized that he was going to have a lot of firsts without the blonde, bubbly boy. But He would never have a lady without him until he himself died too. As he stood at the counter, staring into his mug, Harry walked up and hugged him from behind.

"Good morning, Lou.." He grumbled, feeling the way his boyfriend trembled in his grip.

"Louis. Just Louis." The shorter man reminded him, slipping out of his grip as he grabbed his keys. "I work a double shift today, I don't get out til 8 tonight. You can stop by if you want."

And without another word, he left Harry standing in the kitchen with his untouched cup of coffee, dumbfounded. He wasn't sure he could be with the new Louis like he promised. He wasn't sure he could handle the cold hearted man he was becoming.

//

WELL SHIT HI GUYS!! I'm back, also I was thinking of starting a Larry one shots book, would y'all give suggestions and read or is it useless?

Chapters will get longer, I just want to throw this out there.