17.

Narrator//
Louis stood in front of the doctor, his head bowed to the floor as the doctor started to speak.
"As of now, Mr.Horan is in a coma, we can't tell if he'll make it until he wakes up.. if he wakes up." This sent Louis over the edge, his eyes welling with ears as he turned to bury his face into Harry's chest again. They stayed there for a few moments, Louis crying as Harry held him and whispered random encouragements to him. After about fifteen minutes, he slowly calmed down enough to go and see Niall. Though, seeing his nearly lifeless body just made him break down.
Niall was pale, paler than he usually was, he looked sickly as he lie still in the bed. His hair was disheveled and he had cuts and bruises littering his skin. He looked like the living dead... and that's putting it nicely. Louis stumbled his way to the bed, looking at his best friend through the blurred streaks from his tears. "I'm so sorry.. I can't live without you Niall, you're my best friend.. my brother. I'm so sorry for everything.. I'm sorry I leave my clothes all over the house even when you tell me not to, I'm sorry I can't cook for shit, i'm sorry i'm a terrible best friend.. I'm just so sorry. You can't die.. I have so many things to tell you still!" He buried his face into the thin hospital gown, not caring as his tears soaked through and left puddles on his friends skin. He felt a hand on his shoulder and glanced back, letting out another sob when he saw Liam standing there. He shot out of the uncomfortable chair and clung to him like he was his source of life. "He can't die.. he didn't even get to pick out a suit for your guys' wedding!"
Liam shook his head and held his fiancées friend in his arms, giving Harry a pained look. "He's not going to die, Louis. Not when he knows he has so much to live for. Just have faith." he murmured, but even as he stared at Niall, he couldn't help but plead silently 'Please don't go.'
///
Hi! Another update, which i'm hoping will be happening more often, but we'll see..
VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY
Peace and all that jazz... -Dyl