8.

Louis noticed when Harry paused, looking over his face for any sign of rejection. When he found nothing, he leaned closer. The butterflies in Lou's stomach went wild as Harry's lips ghosted over his own.

"May I?" He whispered hesitantly. Louis only nodded in response, not trusting his voice to answer.

Harry doesn't waste any time, pushing his lips against Louis' smoothly, the taller boys thin lips slot perfectly with the shorter's full ones as they moved them slowly. He pushed himself against Louis, hips holding him against the wall and his hands pinning Louis' above his head. Just as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, his phone rings, 'Hakuna Matata' blaring obnoxiously loud from his pocket.

Harry sighed, pulling back as Louis answered the phone.

"What?" He asked snappily, pissed with whoever's calling him.

"Hi, Louis!" The deep voice he hadn't heard in years rang through his ears.

"Liam? Oh my god!" He ignored the annoyed huff that left Harry's mouth as his eyes well up with tears. "Does Niall know you're back?"

"NO! I mean, uh, no, I was hoping you'd help me surprise him tonight?" Liam asked hopefully.

"Of course!" Lou pecked Harry's lips softly, telling him he'd be a few more minutes as they started to walk down the street again.

---

Harry dropped him off at the apartment a few hours later, and Liam's surprise was all ready, now all he had to do was wait. Niall was in the shower because he'd told him they going for a walk when he was ready.

He stepped into the living room, his hair wet and shaggy. with a pair of tight jeans and a tank top on.

"Let's go!" He yelled, scooping Louis off the couch and sprinting out into the hall of the building, stopping only to lock the door behind them before taking off in a run once again.

After a bit Niall set him down, complaining "You're too heavy, lay off the popcorn kiddo!"

---

Liam say nervously in the middle of the meadow where he and Louis set up a small dinner for Niall. And by small I mean huge because Niall wasn't ever not hungry.

He heard Niall's booming laugh, followed by Louis quiet giggles as they walked down a path towards him. He stood up, no longer hidden from sight by the booming flowers of the field. He heard a loud gasp before (BeFour) he was tackled back to the ground with a crying boy on his chest. He held him close to his camouflage uniform, watching the material darken with Niall's happy tears.

"Hi, baby." Liam chuckled, pulling his face away from his chest so he could see his watery eyes and adorable red nose while he sniffled. He leaned down and pressed his lips to the blond's, a small gesture of the many he'd missed over the past 4 years. He had been stationed out of the country for a long time, now he planed on spending all his time with his baby.

///

HI, THIS SUCKED!!! But oh well, I'm posting tomorrow or tonight again so don't worry! Uhm I'm a hardcore larrie but I'm also a lowkey niam shipper so deal with it xD. Oh god. Don't let me say 'xD' ever again please.. anyways...

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

Peace and all that jazz!