7.

Louis heard Harry's booming laugh as he pulled up to the shop called 'Hot & Steamy Coffee'.

"Is this an invitation?" He asked, his smirk evident in his voice.

"Oh shut up they have good tea! " Louis answered, giggling. As they stepped out of the car, Harry took Louis' smaller hand in his larger one and lead them inside.

They walked up to the counter, Harry taking his hand back slowly, and of course Louis was a bit disappointed.

'Is he ashamed of being with me? Maybe the skirt was too much?'

All of Louis' thoughts disappear when Harry's arm snaked its way around his waist and he asked in his adorably deep voice,

"What do ya' want love?" Louis couldn't help but giggle and pull him to a booth.

"They serve you, kinda like a restaurant, but for coffee and stuff!" He explained, Harry's gaze glued to Louis like what he was saying was the most interesting thing ever.

"Oh coo-" His voice was drowned out by the annoying blonde waiter, otherwise known as Louis' roommate and best friend, Niall.

"Hello! I'm Niall and I'll be your waiter today, what can I get for- Oh! Hiya, babe!" Louis watched as Harry's eyes closed in a slight glare at Niall.

"Uh, hey, Ni. I thought you were at the shop today?" Louis shrank down in his seat at the look Harry was giving him, his eyes screaming for an explanation. Like he thought Niall was flirting or something. Louis completely missed Niall's speech about his shift change, but thank god that he knew what Lou usually ordered so he wrote it down and asked Harry.

"Just a black coffee, please." His eyes were still on Louis as Niall scurried off to put in their orders. "So, who's the cheeky one?" His voice was calm, but his eyes said something different.

"uhm, that's, uh Niall... My roommate." Harry visibly deflated, his smile once again on his face and his dimples showed.

"Oh cool! I didn't know you had a roommate!" His entire demeanor changed in the span of five seconds and either he's very bipolar, or overprotective. And either way Louis was down with it because.. well in his mind..

'DAMN he looked hot.'

"Yeah, he's great!" In Louis' head the thought ran through

'How jealous can I make him?'

"He seems like it, anyway, I'm sorry if I seemed like a creep. You know, with the whole 'needed to meet you ' thing..."

"Oh, it's fine, how do you think Niall and I met? I had the biggest crush on him in college!" Lou watched as Harry once again tensed up.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, he wasn't in my classes but I knew his friend was, so I found him and got to know him really well." A few minutes passed us and Niall gave us our drinks.

" A few minutes passed us and Niall gave us our drinks

(Sorry guys but look at Harry in that :D)

"Cool," His voice was strained as he moved to stand "We should go for a walk."

"Sure!" Louis knew it wasn't a request and more of an order, but he wanted to know what Harry was like when he reached his limit. Harry pulled out his wallet and dropped some money onto the table while Louis just sipped his tea, waving to Niall with a too sweet smile as they left. He felt Harry's hand grip his hip and tug him closer.

"Oops." He chuckled when he 'tripped' and pushed him against the side of the building.

"Hi!" Louis giggled as they stared at each other, Harry's hands on the wall behind Lou to steady himself. His heart started to beat quickly when he noticed Harry leaning in.

'Is he going to kiss me?'

///

Hey guys! So me and my awkwardness have a question(or two.) for you.

1) Should this story (at some point in the future) have smut?

2) Well it's not a question, its a statement. My friend reads this and I'm so awkward you guys, like what if she reads the smut and hates me wtf! Halp.

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

Peace and all that jazz!