15.

Louis' POV

I groan, rolling onto my back only to bump into another body. I turn my head, smiling at the tattooed man laying with his arm slung over my stomach.

"Harry, babe, get up," I giggle, watching his lips as he mumbles incoherently, "Harryyyyy, please!"

"Shhh 'm sleeping."

I huff, pushing against him with all my strength so he fall onto the floor. I smirk, silently cheering when he gets up.

"Fine I'm up. Lets go for breakfast!" he picks me up and walks us to his closet. "You're going to have to wear one of my sweaters today."

"I have no problem with that." I laugh, grabbing a plain black one and putting it on. "It smells like you." I mumble, snuggling into it.

"And what do I smell like, Lou?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Like cinnamon and cupcakes." I smile, walking out to the front door and slipping on my shoes. 

"Ready?" He grins and opens the door for us too walk out.

*/*/*/

I put my hand over my mouth to cover my mouth as I laugh. 

"It's not funny! I was mortified!" Harry protests, though he's smiling too.

"Y-You spilled coffee on Ed Sheeran!" I snort, clutching my sides that were beginning to ache from laughing. "A-And then fainted!"

"Yeah, and I'm scarred for life!" he pouted, crossing his arms like a child. I tried to stop laughing for his sake but couldn't, it was just too funny.

"I'm sor-sorry but this is comedy gold, Haz!" I calm down enough to take a drink of water.

"My entire life is a joke!" He says dramatically, putting a hand to his heart.

"At least you're the one telling it." I point out, to which he nods. 

"That's tr- Oh my god." He stops, looking at the T.V. on the restaurant wall. I turn around, looking at the T.V. with a questioning look. When I finally processed what it said, my jaw dropped.

Niall.

///

I know, I suck. I don't even have an excuse this time. I was up talking to my boyfriend and next thing I knew I was waking up and being dragged to the beach. So I apologize for this being short and bad. But hopefully I update more. 

Also.. THIS HAS 7K READS WHAT! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL OKAY.

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY.

Peace and all that jazz! -Dyl