9.

Louis left the couple in the field and started on his way home. The only sound is the splash of his feet in the puddles left by the rain from the night before. His eyes are trained on the way the water ripples, he doesn't even notice the car pulling up along side him with a certain curly haired boy. His head snapped up when he heard a wolf-whistle followed by 'Hey sexy!'. He hid a smile, playing along.

"Hey, baby. Looking for a good time?" He walked over to the car, leaning against the door lightly as he bent down so he could see his face.

"I might be." He flashed him a dimpled smile and Louis pretended to swoon.

"With looks like yours it's free."

"Get in." He said, opening the passenger door from the inside so he could slide into the seat. As soon as he closed the door Harry's big hands are on his waist and tickling him gently.

"Harry I swear to god, stop!" He squealed obnoxiously, flailing around. Within a few minutes he had Louis sounding like a dying seal as he squirmed around the car. He finally stopped when he kicked the glove box and it popped open.

"Okay, I'm done, just quit hurting my baby," He laughed, shifting the car into gear before pulling away from the road "Need a ride home?"

"No I just wanted you to kidnap me," Louis scoffed sarcastically "No shit you dolt."

"Ow, my feelings!" He shrieked, causing Louis to burst into a fit of laughter as Harry turned in the direction of the flat.

"Oh my god, I'm crushing on a total weirdo!" He laughed, watching as Harry's face became more serious. "You okay?" Lou asked nervously, considering he stopped the car.

"Alright," He turned to face me, a small blush creeping up his cheeks. "I was thinking.. and I know we just met and all, but you're like really pretty, well cute, both actually." He rambled on, making him laugh.

"Spit it out, Haz!"

"Will you go out with me?"

"I'm sorry, was that an actual question?" Louis smiled, rolling his eyes when he got panicked and started to ramble again.

"I think so? Unless you don't want to.. Am I pressuring you?!"

"Oh my god, Harry! Shut up!" Louis leaned across his seat to press his lips to Harry's. He kept talking for a second then shut up when he realizes they're kissing . Louis pulled away slowly.

"Yes, okay? I'd love to go out with you." Harry sighed in relief, laughing at himself for a second before driving again.

"Okay, good." He whispered to himself.

---

"So he's in love with Robin, but his best friend is marrying her and he still hasn't met their mom?!" Harry asked, running his hand through Louis' hair slowly.

"Yeah, the mom isn't really in the show until the last season or so."

"Well that's dumb." He whined, turning off the T.V. Louis shrugged, curling into his side as he wrapped his arms around him. Lou mumbled a soft agreement and closed his eyes.

"How are you tired, Lou? It's only 8!" He laughed, kissing his head. Louis once again just shrugged and concentrated on how Harry's hand was moving in circles on his back and soon enough he's dreaming of his green eyes and beautiful dimples.

///

I lied. But this time I'm already working on a new chapter so it WILL be posted soon!! I was in Spanish when I wrote this and my friend was reading Larry fics but she won't tell me which ones and I'm praying it's not this bc no thank you!!!!! anywhore...

VOTE.

COMMENT.

ENJOY.

Peace and all that jazz!