12.

Louis stared at himself in the mirror, glaring at his reflection as be tried to figure out what's missing. His gaze lightened when he felt Harry's arms snake around his waist.(A/N: I stared at the word waist for 5 minutes because it just looks weird.. Like it shouldn't be a word? Idk)

"We have to leave in ten minutes, princess. You almost done?" Lou shrugged at his question, before he finally realize what was missing.

"Mascara!" He giggled, grabbing the small tube of make up before leaning closer to the mirror to put it on. "Aaaaand done!" He took Harry's hand and skipped out of the bathroom, impatiently waiting for him to tie his shoes.

When he finally finished Louis dragged him out to the car so they could start the hour ride to Lottie's school.

He turned the radio on, humming quietly to 'Fly Away' by 5sos as it flowed through the speakers of Harry's car. He could feel his gaze on him , making a light blush appear on his face as he lifted his hand to hide behind his sweater paw.

"C'mon, show me that pretty face." Harry tried, pulling at his hand.

"Don't look at me, look at the road!" Louis squealed, dropping his arm and reached to grab the steering wheel to keep the on track, ignoring Harry's laughs.

"I've got it, I had my other hand on the wheel, Lou."

/*/*/*

They finally got to the school and he's bouncing around in his seat as he waited for Harry to park.

"I get to see her!" He squealed, jumping out of the car and racing towards the building, stopping to wait for Harry. "C'mon, you have long legs! They have to be useful for something."

"I'm coming!" he laughed as Louis ran into the building and straight to the office of the school. Harry caught the door just before it latched and followed Louis in with a smirk.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte Tomlinson's older brother. Can you call her down for me please?" He asked sweetly to the lady at the front desk.

"Sure thing, kid." She said gruffly, turning on the intercom before droning, "Charlotte Tomlinson to the office please." before shooting him a fake smile and turning back to her files.

Louis shrugged it off, turning to give harry a thankful hug, already on the verge of tears. Suddenly the door swung open and a very annoyed voice said-

"Whatever it is you think I've done, I didn't do it- Oh my god... Louis!"

///

Tadaaaaaa. So I talked about making a one-shots book... well my friend and I have teamed up to write one! It'll be coming soon so go and follow the account we're publishing it on ( @larrienuggets ) !

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY!

Peace and all that jazz! -Bay