Ben's Promise

"What is this power I feel?"

"Where does it come from?"

"Why does it feel so dark?"

Malware opened his one eye, his angelic wings beating against the air as London came into view.. He landed before the dark shadows shrouding the city... 

Humans lay in pain around him, clutching their heads.. some sort of energy?

"What is this?" Malware mused.

"Divine Dark Wrath, a special magic usually akin to the Diablo Clan of the Numensapiens.." said Aleister's voice within his head. "The effects vary with each user, but they are all capable of paralyzing and crushing lesser beings.. "

"A Diablo? Here?"

"Impossible, there can only be one Diablo at a time unless all of them are called forth by Corruption." said Aleister.  "And I am certain of Etwatia's location.. this energy is spreading from a specific location here.. eliminate it.."

"Yes of course..." said Malware. "But what exactly am I looking for?"

"Thoom... thoom... thooom.."

Malware stared as Black Heart Cannonbolt stepped forward, dark shadows hissing from his body..

"Never mind.." said Malware.. "Is that.. Tennyson?"

Malware noticed Mikoto and everybody else, still standing nearby.. along with..

"Oho.. so you are Fiamma of the Right.." said Malware. "Intriguing..."

"Damn.." said Fiamma, staring at Malware. "As if this party already wasn't crowded enough.."

Malware stepped forward, his wings spread wide. "And Misaka as well.. tell me.. do you like my new divine form?"

Mikoto gritted her teeth, trying unsuccessfully to hide her tears. "I don't care.. I'm tired of this.. ALL OF THIS!!"

"Mikoto." said Stiyl warningly, as Black Heart Cannonbolt's eyes widened slightly, further empowered by Mikoto's immense hurt and pain..

But it was too late, Black Heart Cannonbolt changed into sphere form and exploded into Malware without warning... 

A ginormous black shockwave and energy wave blasted out from the impact... Malware let out an electromagnetic coughing noise.. 

Back in Academy City, Aleister's eyes narrowed from within his tank.

"This power is far beyond anything I've seen before.. it is comparable to a Diablo if I were theorize an estimation.. I doubt even I would stand a chance if I interfered personally.."

"What are your orders father?" Malware's voice echoed throughout the room as images of his eye showed up on the holographic screens in the room.

"Subdue, but do not eliminate.. we still need the Omnitrix and Imagine Breaker intact.. both." said Aleister.

"Understood." said Malware, back in London, as he immediately regained his balance and landed on the his feet, dust sweeping out from where his feet slid.

He fired a tremendous divine plasma blast from his eye, but Black Heart Cannonbolt let out a screaming roar..  and a black shockwave tore the blast apart before he turned into a sphere again and collided with Malware in another blast of dark energy.