Rise of Gods

"Surprised to see me!?" XLR8 exclaimed as he put down his daughter with a grin on his face.

"Y-you!?" stammered Carissa. "No... The Knight Leader took care of you!"

"Yeah yeah, I get that alot!" said XLR8. "Don't worry about reinforcements though... I thought I'd keep you all to myself this time!!"

"How arrogant." said Carissa. "You truly believe that the Omnitrix stands a chance against the Curtana?!"

"Not sure on that, since the Curtana is a weapon and the Omnitrix technically isn't!" said XLR8. "But Hell I'll do my best. Because..."

XLR8 pointed at Carissa still grinning. "I'm going to save you... Carissa.

"Huh!?" said Miyoko.

"Wha!?" said Touma.

"Say.. what now!?" said Stiyl.

"Huh, figures." said Mikoto with a smile and a roll of her eyes. "What a hero."

"You're going to 'save' me?" said Carissa with a laugh. "Oh my.. what are you saving me from? Pray tell?"

"You have the people's best interest at heart.. but you're going about it all wrong!!" XLR8 exclaimed. "And I'm gonna beat your head till you wake up!!"

"Well, then.. by all means!!!" said Carissa exclaimed.

"B-Ben.." whispered Villian tears streaking down her cheeks.

"That's what the hero does isn't it?" said XLR8 before racing directly at Carissa.

Carissa slashed out the Curtana, and a radiant beam of light that was it's blade exploded out, sending out pillars of light that exploded out from the blade's sheer power... the world shaking with the power of Azmuth's creation.

XLR8 dissapeared with blitzing speed, and reappeared right in front of Carissa hurling a kick at her, which she blocked with the radiant sword.

A great shockwave of radiating light filled the area.. and XLR8 was sent hurling back by the sheer power of the light alone.

"DAD!!" Miyoko screamed. "Stiyl! start the plan now!!" 

Stiyl, who had been hiding in the crowd nodded, Already, there were a bunch of magical seals drawn on the bottom beneath the scaffolding of the stage, an instant killing spell.. a last resort..

"NO!!" XLR8 roared, getting to his feet.

"What!?" stammered Miyoko. 

"Listen to me.." said XLR8. "This girl.. shouldn't die for trying to protect her country!!"

Carissa stared at XLR8 with shock. "Why.. I treated you like dirt.. I supported the notion that you aren't human.. SHOULDN'T YOU HATE ME!?"

"I don't hate you." said XLR8. "I don't even hate the Knight Leader.. I can't hate people whom I've been tasked to help!"

"HELP SOMEBODY ELSE YOU FOOL!!" Carissa screamed swinging her sword downwards at XLR8 again.

"ULTIMATE ECHO ECHO!!!!" There was another ginormous flash of green light, and Ultimate Echo Echo crossed his arms together, creating a sonic shield that exploded against the brilliant light.. the streets trembling with the two powers that clashed.

Citizens screamed and ran, trying not to get caught up in the tremendous battle.

"SONIC GLARE!!!!" Ultimate Echo Echo swept his arms to the side as multiple Sonic Discs appeared ahead of him, multiplying in number, and sent a combined Sonic Explosion at Carissa, obliterating part of the stage she was on, while she was forced to jump out of the way, and also obliterating the seal on the bottom of the stage.