The Wildheit Brothers

Our first fanmade Ultimate is here.. see if  you can guess what it is!

"Advent of Frost.. Advent of Ice.. WINTER'S BITE!!!!" The Blue Eyed Wildheit slammed his staff down.. and a massive explosion of white frost swept out from around him.. covering a 50 meter radius around him in solid ice..

Ultimate Humungousaur and the Knight Leader both leapt back.. barely avoiding the chilling magic.

"It's is a pleasure to meet you Mongrels!" The Blue Eyed one called. "I am Gesracc, the Highbreed of Chilling Prophecy.."

"And.. uhhhh... yawn... I am Godo.." muttered the Green Eyed one lazily. "Highbreed of the Growing Jungle.. yeaaaaahhh...  Oh what a drag it is to introduce one's self.. so much work."

"I am Vellac." said the Red Eyed one. "Leader of the Sacred Order..  and we shall cleanse this world of you mongrels.."

"You can try." Ultimate Humungousaur growled.  There was a flash of green light, and Atomix appeared...

the Knight Leader drew the Hrunting.. and the air began to tremor with the magic power he was exerting..

"This.." Bayloupe staggered back. "This can't be happening.. 5 fighters this strong.. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING TO HAPPEN!?"

"Well.. for one.. this part of the city is going to be pretty much flattened." said Carissa calmly. "Come.. we need to leave.."

"HAMMEEEENAAAAHHHHHH HAMMMMMEEEEENAAAHHHHHH HAAAAAA!!!!" Atomix sent out a massive sphere of atomic energy at the 3 Wildheits..

Vellac slammed the energy sphere aside with his wand and leapt into the air, colliding with Atomix in mid air.

A giant shockwave and crater exploded into being as Vellac slammed Atomix down against the street.

"ATOMIC SAITAMA!!!" Atomix punched Vellac off of him.. but Vellac merely staggered back a bit before proceeding to use his wand like a club again and smash Atomix's head back into the street.

Meanwhile the Knight Leader  was using his blade to parry several massive blows from Gessrac.  shockwaves issuing as sword and wand collided.

"FREEZE AND CHILL!! COLD AND SHIVER!!" Gessrac roared, pointing a finger at the Knight Leader. "Primordial Ice!!!"

The giant ice blast issued from Gessrac's finger, which the Knight Leader ducked before slashing a tremendous uppercut at Gessrac's chest.

The blade bounced of Gessrac's body as the massive powerful alien sorcerer staggered back a bit from the impact.

"I can't.. cut him!?" the Knight Leader exclaimed.

"No human magic can beat a Wildheit fool!" Gessrac exclaimed with pride. "We are the most merciless sorcerers in the universe.. we crush.. we tear.. we rend into oblivion! That is our intention! That is our creed!!

Gessrac slammed the earth with his fist, and a giant shockwave sent the Knight Leader exploding through a building.

"Prepare yourself MONGREL!" Gessrac growled. "For some REAL magic.."

Meanhwile Vellac was sending out vicious hits and attacks at Atomix, using his wand as a club, magic energy surrounding the wand to enhance the physical attack, resulting in some seriously painful blows.