Princess Princess Princess

Ben never felt so uneasy except for that one time he and Mikoto had to sing a duet to representing diplomats coming to Academy City. (Mikoto could sing, he couldn't.)

The Forever Knights? In the service of England? Well while they might believe themselves to be this, Ben didn't buy it. They were radical terrorists who lived to harass and assault innocent aliens.  They were almost as bad as the ones who founded Area 51.

Ben didn't even stop to admire the architecture of Buckingham Palace as the Forever Knights led the way to the palace.

There were knights in differing, older looking armor guarding the entrance to the building.

"The Knights of Engaland." said Stiyl, when Mikoto asked about them. "Them and the Forever Knights were once one faction, but Saint George founded the Forever Knights out of the Knights that were loyal to him with notion that Earth was for Humans Only. it was a good idea back then, since most of the Galaxy saw us as lowly primitive bugs.. but nowadays with most of the Galaxy wanting to make piece with each other.. it's turned into a radical movement in the eyes of Elizard.. she doesn't approve of the Forever Knights."

"Nor do I.." Ben said as they entered the large palace. "So Enoch.. I haven't seen you since you tried to trap me in a perfect dream world machine when I was 10.. where's Driscol? Was he afraid I'd kick his butt again?"

"Rest assured Tennyson." said Enoch. "I am not here to fight you, as much as I would like to rip your head off for your interference in our matters. The Forever Knights are actually responding to a proposition in the works.."

"Proposition?" said Gwen. "What kind of proposition?"

"A proposition where the Forever Knights and the Knights of England become one organization once more.." A man in a neat brown suit with sandy hair, walked into the room.

He was followed by Kaori Kanzaki, who looked disgruntled in the man's presence.

"I see you made it." said Kanzaki grumpily. "This is the Knight Leader. He was summoned here in.. this time of crisis.."

Ben glared at the Knight Leader as a sudden look of recognition crossed his face. "YOU! I remember you! When I was 12! you tried to KILL ME!"

"WHAT!?" Mikoto and Gwen stared at the Knight Leader, as both Index and Touma looked taken off guard.

'Mike' remained still and quiet however, while Nemetrix just blinked with innocent confusion.

"Yes.." said the Knight Leader. "I was on a mission to destroy the Omnitrix, since it was rumored that you had become affiliated with that magician from Ledger Domain, Hex Lord, and his niece Charm Caster. But though I defeated you.. Azmuth rebuked me for my actions, and I was forced to call off the mission.."

"We do take what Azmuth says into account.." said one of the armored knights. "England owes the Curtana and Ascalon to him.. and he has long held the belief that the Omnitrix is a far more peaceful tool then the others."

"Though I must admit, I've lost faith in what Azmuth says lately, as apparent from the use of Ultimatrix Initiative I've heard so much about." said the Knight Leader.

Kanzaki gave the Knight Leader a seething glare. "Like we agreed before.. Tennyson is a friend of ours, you attack him.. you're liable to be an enemy of Necessarius."

___________

Knight Leader

Affiliation: Knights of England

Info: A Leader of the one of the three factions that maintain order in Great Britain, the Knight Leader can best be described as a polite gentleman. However, he does  not maintain this attitude in the presence of Ben Tennyson, whom he considers a great enemy, due to the fact he defeated his old friend Acqua of The Back, and because he believes Ben to be spoiled by Azmuth's affections. He will do anything to protect his country, and is a chivalrous man, despite his unwillingness to consider Ben Tennyson a viable asset. He hopes to find a way to deactivate Ben as the Omnitrix, and return the Omnitrix to an unintelligent state, purged of Ben's consciousness, so that it can be used by a more worthy wielder, preferably within the Royal Family.