Index Librorum Prohibitorum.

"John's.. what?" said Ben, feeling that whatever this was, couldn't be good.

"John's Pen!" That's Index's battle mode!" said Touma.

"She has a battle mode!?"

"It's where she utilizes all the spells that's stored in her head! It was created by our pope to control her as a safety measure." said Stiyl. "Looks like Fiamma's directed it against us.. not good."

Index's eyes glowed as a powerful beam of light exploded from her. 

The Dragon's Breath Spell!" roared Stiyl. "EVERYBODY DUCK!! There's no blocking that!!"

"Hell there is!!" Touma threw his hand out and it rammed against the beam.. causing it to bounce off his palm and into space.. struggling against the negating power of Imagine Breaker.

Touma gritted his teeth, struggling against the blast.

"HOLD ON TOUMA!!"  Ben immediately transformed into Atomix, and began to fly at Index.

Index stopped firing the Dragon's Breath, and fired it again, this time at Atomix.

"NUCLEAR WINNER!!!" Atomix hurled out one of his most powerful energy blasts from his body, the power of the attack exploding against the power of the Pope Level spell. But the Dragon's Breath Spell drilled through Atomix's attack like it was nothing, and immediately, Atomix fell back into the street, his chest smoking, his chest plate cracked.

"OWwwwwww.." Atomix groaned as he sat up, groaning.

Index rose into the sky and held out a hand, Chains of Light streaked from her palm, binding everyone present, and locking them to the ground.

"D-damn it!!" Mikoto growled, struggling her chains of light.

Touma lashed out his hand, and slashed through the chains, as Atomix managed to power through his own chains too, ripping the chains on Mikoto and Miyoko right off them.

"How do we stop them!?" Mikoto asked, as Atomix ripped off Stiyl's chains next.

"We can't, Index is effectively a god with the power of all the Grimoires at her disposal." said Stiyl.

"She's nowhere near the power of a Numensapien." said Atomix. "But me and Mikoto are way too exhausted to try God Alien again!"

"heheheh." Fiamma chuckled. "I wonder how you'll solve this problem.."

Atomix looked at Fiamma. The truth was apparent. You didn't go after the puppet, you went after the puppet master.

"Hold her off!" Atomix said. "I'm going to give Fiamma the typical Ben Tennyson greeting!"

"The 'punch him in the face then stomp on his head' greeting?" said Mikoto. "Can I come with?"

"Sure thing!"

Mikoto jumped onto Atomix's shoulder and he flew past Index, directing himself at Fiamma.

"HAAAAMEEENAAAH HAAAMEEENAAAAH Atomix charged energy in his hands as Mikoto added to it with electric energy from her own palms. "RAILGUN AND ATOMIX KAMEHAMEHAAA!!"

"BWWWWWWAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!" A giant beam of atomic energy exploded down at Fiamma.

Fiamma waved a hand casually, and a shield of light blocked the tremendous blast, before he appeared behind Atomix and Mikoto.

"Sword of Michael." 

A giant sword of light appeared above Fiamma and swung down at Atomix. But Before it could hit, Acqua rammed the giant alien out of the way with his own tremendous strength.