Forever Knighted

"What!? Where am I!?" Ben awoke with a start in his seat. The Academy City Super Sonic Airline was in full speed flight, and Ben had just been taking a nap.

Academy City's Super Sonic Airline services were only available to and from Academy City. They were adept at returning and coming students in a fraction of the time a normal plane would. In this case, a 10 hour flight would only be 4 hours.. 

And the reason for Ben waking up? Well.. while a plane was travelling such speeds, it was hard to serve food. When the attendant of the airline brought out a tray to bring the lunch Index had ordered, it had flown out of her hand and splattered straight into Ben's face, with the drink splattering all over Mikoto's head.

"OWWWW OWWW!!" Ben roared, trying to jump out of his seat, but failing due to his seat belt. His legs and arms flailed around. "IT'S HOT!!! HOT HOT HOT!!"

"Eewww..." Mikoto groaned as she looked at her now drenched shirt.  "Great.. now I'm going to need to change.."

"HOOOOOTTTT! HOOOOTTT!!" Ben screamed before slapping a hand onto the Omnitrix and changing into NRG.

"Ahhh.." NRG said as his massive suit plowed down the seats around him. "Much better.."

"BEN!! You're too big!!" Touma stammered as he was pressed up against the seat in front.

"G-Gomen!!" The flight attendant stammered. "My apologies!!"

"Ahh.. it's okay!" said NRG standing up.. the seatbelts ripping off his giant suit.

"BEN NO!! WE'RE STILL MOVING!!" Mikoto yelled.

"WHAAAAAGGHHHHH!!!" NRG was sent sliding down the aisle of the plane on his butt, not wearing magnetic boots like the flight attendant. "JUST WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MAKING A CRAFT LIKE THIS HAVE IN FLIGHT MEALS!?"

There was a crashing noise as NRG crashed into the back end of the plane..

"Ben! Buddy! I've got ya!" Touma stammered, getting out of his seat.

"TOUMA NOOOOO!!!" Index, Gwen, Mikoto, and Nemetrix yelled.

"Eh?" Touma's jaw dropped as he slid down the hall too, the G Force throwing him. "SUCH MISFORTUNE!!"

"SCREW LUCK!! THAT WAS YOUR OWN DOING YOU IDIOT!" Mikoto roared as Touma fell onto NRG with a clang.

When the plane finally landed, Touma and NRG staggered into the airport's gate with Touma looking bedraggled, and NRG with random pieces of unclaimed luggage from the flight on his suit, a worn piece of underwear hanging from the grating on his helmet.

"That.. was the most hellish flying experience.. ever.." NRG moaned.

"When we go back.. let's take a normal plane.." Touma groaned in agreement.

As Ben reverted to his human form and both Gwen and Mikoto helped brush random articles of other people's clothing off him, Ben noticed there was somebody else standing there with him besides Index and Nemetrix.

A boy? He looked slim and delicate for a boy. Wearing a green jacket with 10 which was familiar and ordinary jeans. His eyes were green, and his face was pretty and delicate too.. in fact, it looked very familiar. He wore a large ski cap over his head which looked baggy, as if all his hair was stuffed in it..

"Uhh.." said the boy, noticing Ben. "Hey Pa- I mean.. sir.."

He even sounded a bit like a girl, except like a girl trying to alter her voice to sound masculine..  heh.. so those pretty boys you only saw in Anime really DID exist..  and here Ben thought Soul Eater was just messing with people..