Super Star Atomix.

After countless hours of erasing and unerasing and etc. I was able to redesign Kickin Hawk into 'Not the Worst Alien Idea Ever'. So now.. the new Worst Alien that will never appear no matter how many of you kick and scream, is Bullfrag. Cause the idea that Incurseans can make a remotely good alien transformation is absurd in my opinion :P

Ben hit shook his phone around. "Hey! Mikoto! Anybody!? Damn, first my Plumber Communications function doesn't work, now my phone too."

"All communications aren't working properly." Oriana said, tossing her cellphone back in the car. "We're going to have to use a magical means to do so."

Ben frowned. "I'm an esper, you do it.."

"Can't, I've never done a spell like that, I actually usually used to work alone as a mercenary." said Oriana. "My partner was the one with the communications spell during the Daihaseisai."

"Perfect." Ben mumbled. "Hey! Lessar, you've got any communication magic on you?"

Lessar smiled and nudged up close to Ben, grabbing his shoulders and pressing up her breasts against his chest. "Well.. how would you like to communicate? Mentally? Or very physically?"

Ben raised an eyebrow and nervously pushed Lessar away. "Uhhh.. howabout... magically?"

"The way I have in mind can be very magical." said Lessar. "Ben Tennyson.. don't you think that being in a group full of girls can be very magical in itself? I mean.. think of it.. New Light, the only guy in a group full of-"

"I've been there." said Ben. "And it wasn't very magical. Can we please stay on the topic of communication please?"

Lessar rolled her eyes. "Well, I do have a means to communicate, but it's electronic just like you two. And besides, I was only supposed to stay in contact with my other colleagues."

"We need to find the rest of this New Light group before they can find the sword." Ben muttered.  "If Carissa's planning on this coup working, she's going to need to get a hold of Princess Villian.. we need to head back to the palace and find her first.. "

"I can work on tracking down the other New Light members.." Oriana mused.

"that sounds good to me." Ben said. "But what do we do with Lessar?"

Lessar winked at Ben. "Why don't you bring me along for now? see how things turn out?"

"Umm.. no." said Ben.

"Hmph.. you'll have to stop me if you don't want me." said Lessar. "I'll be sticking to you like glue for now. I have to say, you quite interest me."

Oriana gave Ben an exasperated look that plainly said "just go with it."

"Fine.." said Ben. "But if you betray us, I won't go easy."

"Fine by me." said Lessar, licking her lips.

"Ben.. there's one more problem.." said Oriana. "If this coup is taking place.. then chances are.. they'll be going after the rest of Necessarius.. and your friends.. and all things considered."

Ben's face turned ominous. "Carissa.. that's why she sent for the Forever Knights and The Knights of England. Damnit! And I can't even warn Mikoto!! They could be anywhere by now!! What should I-?"

Ben suddenly grinned. "Oh.. this is the perfect excuse."

Lessar raised an eyebrow. "Umm.. is it just me.. or does he have a weird look on his face.?"

"Weird?" said Oriana. "You mean.. sinister?"

"Heheh! Mikoto never lets me use this! But, I have an excuse." Ben said with a chuckle. "Alright! this is going to be so cool!!"