Gone..

"Ow.." Ben groaned as Mikoto, currently wearing spare clothing from having transformed back, wrapped a bandage around his chest. "Easy.."

"I'm going as easy as I can." said Mikoto. "it's your fault for overdoing it.."

"What was I supposed to do? He hurled a freaking meteor down at the city.." Ben muttered.

"Good point." said Mikoto. "By the way.. you said the Knight Leader was fighting right? Did you see what happened to him?"

"Not really." said Ben. "But he seemed like he was holding his own at the least, so even if he didn't win, he would've just escaped with Princess Carissa."

"As much as I don't like the guy.." Mikoto muttered. "I don't think he deserves to die.. he's just trying to protect his own country right?"

"I guess." Ben muttered. "I can understand that much. I guess I don't deserve to judge much, since during my time in ALIEN I was just fighting for myself and not others.. and yet the Knight Leader's always fought for others. In some ways, he's a better person than me."

Mikoto shook her head. "Don't say that.. true, he cares for the British people, but he's also so prejudiced it's sickening.."

Mikoto clasped Ben's hand in her own. "Ben.. I love you, but that doesn't mean I'm blind with love, I see both good and bad about you.. and I'm telling you now, what you went through with Alien is probably something I would've gone through if I wasn't lucky enough to have an interfering Spikey Haired idiot for a friend.

"Good ol' Touma." Said Ben.

"Nobody's perfect, nobody can possibly BE perfect.. except God.. and let's face facts.. we're not God, and neither is the Knight Leader.."

"SHEEENNN!!!" 

Mikoto's words were cut short... as she suddenly saw a sword stab straight into Ben's chest.

"Wh-.." Mikoto's eyes went wide with speechless shock.

"True." said the Knight Leader as he held the handle of the sword. "But that does not excuse us from our sins... does it? Ben Tennyson.."

Ben coughed up blood... "Wh-what!?"

"Reversion..stab of the Divine Blade... revert that which has been struck to it's True Form!!!!" The Knight Leader exclaimed as a magic circle appeared on Ben's forehead..

There was a burst of light...

Then.... silence...as an alien watch clattered to the floor..

Ben Tennyson was no longer Ben Tennyson... he... was just the Omnitrix..

Mikoto fell to her knees.. wide eyed.. tears starting to gush from her eyes... she made a few sputtering sounds... grasping the Omnitrix in her hands...

"H-hey.." Mikoto whispered to the watch. "B-Ben... d-don't do this to me...Ben? Hello...? B-Ben?"

"WHAM!!" The Knight Leader kicked Mikoto aside, snatching the Omnitrix from her.

"I'm sorry, it had to be done.." The Knight Leader said, as he placed the Omnitrix on his wrist.

"You bastard... YOU DAMN MOTHER F*CKING BASTARD!!!!" Mikoto screamed, staggering to her feet, blood dripping from her chin. "I...I LOVED HIM!!! I STILL LOVE HIM!!! You.. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! I'M GOING TO TORTURE YOU SLOWLY!!! AND KILL YOU!!!!!"

Mikoto's body rumbled with lightning as she grabbed the Connectrix. However, the device remained dim and unmoving.

"That device only worked when the Omnitrix took the identity of Ben Tennyson, it was a symbol of it's bond with you." said the Knight Leader.