Hopping After Lessar

Ben awoke the next morning, feeling less than well rested. Probably because of the undisputed fact that he had been nearly purged of his humanity last night.

Mikoto was still asleep, holding him tightly, as if she were afraid to let go, and if she did, Ben would disappear.

"You know.." Misaki Shokuhou's voice echoed in Ben's head from a memory of a conversation he only had last week. "They say it's at the point when she thinks she almost lost you that girls are most vulnerable.. take advantage of that.. you have to do it at some point.."

Ben had merely stared at Misaki in confusion.

But now that he was looking at Mikoto's sleeping face, how cute she looked with that random strand of hair hanging from her head over he eyelashes, it dawned on him

"Oooooh." Ben muttered. "OH COME ON MISAKI!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS JUMP TO THAT!?" 

Mikoto awoke, her eyes opening blearily. "Neh? Who are you talking to?"

"Nobody.." Ben said. "Sorry I woke you up.."

"Eh.. it's fine." said Mikoto. "Ben.. you and I.. we've been sleeping in the same bed together for a while now.. haven't you ever wondered.. erm.. why we haven't done it yet?"

"Done.. what?" said Ben. Then the light clicked on in his head again. "Oh... that.. well.. Sex after marriage is best.. and.. I don't want your dad or Kuroko to murder me in my sleep."

"Three very good reasons." said Mikoto. "But the legal marriage age in Academy City turned to only one spouse having reached 16.. and the other having to be a maximum of at least 2 years of an age difference.. "

"I still don't get why we have that.." Ben muttered. "I mean, I get that 80 percent of our population is under 18, but, that's no need to change laws on marriage.. or.. er.. that other legal matter."

"What I'm saying is.. Ben.. my point is that.. well.. if you want to do it.. you can.. I'll agree to it.. just.. be gentle with me.."

"WHOA WHOA!!" Ben said. "Okay.. er.. wow! Where is this talk coming from?"

"I don't know." Mikoto muttered. "Guess, seeing you almost die again keeps putting things into perspective for me.. we.. could even do it now if you want.."

"Uhh.. let's try to keep the sheets of Buckingham Palace the way we found them."

"Oooohh.. yeah, you've got a point." said Mikoto. "Sorry, I made this all awkward didn't I?"

"Nah, it's just me.. I'm not used to talking about this outside of my 3rd grade health class." said Ben. "And usually in that class, all we did was laugh and gag."

"When my school talked about it, we had to watch a birth video, ewww.. it. was.. so... blue.."

"You had to watch a video too!? That was the part that made us gag!" said Ben.

Mikoto and Ben both looked at each other for a second, then they both began to laugh.

"Okay." said Mikoto, "come on, we can't stay in bed forever. Let's find a way to get some breakfast.

"Five more minutes.." Ben moaned pulling the covers over his head.

"Come on.. I got you a new jacket, I want you to try it on." said Mikoto.

"I love it when you get me stuff today, but you don't always have to get me so many things." said Ben. "I mean, a car, a new jacket.. what next? A roller coaster?"

Mikoto stuck her tongue out playfully. "Neh! Can't I be the one to spoil YOU for a change?"

When Ben finished getting dressed, he was wearing a nice black winter black winter jacket with an Omnitrix symbol on the back and on the left front chest area, as well as a fur collar.  It was warm, Ben could tell Mikoto had custom ordered it for him.