24

Johnny was scared. It's his first time transforming into a wolf. He had no idea what was going to happen. He heard stories from Exo and Yuta and Haechan about their first transformations. Some of them were fine being nice and playful. But the others were mean and ended up killing someone. Johnny hoped he wouldn't hurt anyone. He didn't want to live with that guilt.

He stood in the woods far away from anyone. Exo was there to watch him but wouldn't go near him. So Johnny was alone. He had to do this alone. Everyone else did.

The clouds passed by and the full moon shown brightly in the sky. That's when the pain hit. It was like he was being burned alive and crushed by boulders all at once. He cried out in pain and feel to his knees as the transformation began.

*****

It was storming outside now. Rain poured down from the sky as thunder and lightening colored the sky. WinWin sat alone in his room staring out the window. Yuta was out with Exo to keep an eye on Johnny. His parents were also out on some busniess trip and Taeil was at some party. So WinWin had the whole place to himself.

A knock sounded at the door and WinWin got up and went to answer it thinking it was Ten or Mark feeling lonely. Or maybe it'd be Jaehyun trying to pull some moves again. But no, it was none of them. Instead it was the last person he thought he'd be seeing.

"Tae-Taeyong?" WinWin said confused.

Taeyong stood there soaking wet from the rain. He smiled at WinWin and steppes inside.

"Yeah, it's me," Taeyong said. "Miss me?"

WinWin didn't know what to say. How could Taeyong be alive? He was supposed to be dead. Not breathing. But here he was.

"What happened to you?" WinWin asked. "You died. How are you still here?"

"I did die," Taeyong says. "But then I came back as a vampire. I've noticed that you're one to. How'd that happen?"

"Jaehyun."

"What? No details? I thought he hated you? Why would he make you a vampire?"

"Because you so say died and you loved me. So he made me a vampire. Now we're lovers so now he loves me."

"What about that Yuta guy?"

"He's also my lover. I have no more room for lovers, so don't ask to be one."

"Fine. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead and to come say hi. I'll come back later maybe to hang out. I'll even get Jaehyun. Then we can have a party."

Taeyong then walked out leaving WinWin confused and scared. He didn't know if he should be happy or scared that Taeyong wasn't dead.

WinWin went back to his room and called Ten.

"He's alive," WinWin said into the phone. "How the hell? He should be dead. Six feet under the ground."

"Hold on," Ten says. "Who are you talking about?"

"Taeyong. He showed up at my place all undead and walking around saying he's now a vampire. How the hell could this have happened? What if Jaehyun had something to with this? What if he made him a vampire? I'm going to go ask him."

WinWin hung up and grabed his shoes. He put on his rain coat and got his umbrella. He the headed out into the rain and headed to Jaehyun's place.

Once he got there he walked straight inside without knocking. He went upstairs to Jaehyun's room and opened the door. Jaehyun was in bed sleeping. He looked peaceful. But WinWin really needed to talk to him.

WinWin walked over to him and woke him up.

"What the hell?" Jaehyun says. He then realized that it was WinWin and gave him a smile. "Hey kitten. What are you doing here?"

"Taeyong's alive."