8

A month had passed since Yuta, Johnny, and Haechan had showed up. Johnny has gave up on running away from Ten but is asking him to take things slow, which is hard for Ten. Mark has gotten three detentions for getting caught making out with Haechan which really surprised everyone. And WinWin and Yuta were now known as the cutest couple in school. Taeyong still tried to talk to WinWin, but Yuta was never far away, so he would always save WinWin.

WinWin and Yuta were now in last hour ready to leave. They planned on going on a date tonight. Yuta said he wanted to tell WinWin something. WinWin was all excited and scared all at the same time. What did Yuta have to tell him? Was it going to be something good and lovey dovey like in the movies? Or was he going to break up with him?

WinWin shook the last thought out of his head not wanting to think about having to break up with Yuta. He really loved Yuta and would be heart broken if they split up. He wouldn't know what to do with himself.

The bell then rang signalling the end of the day. WinWin got up and walked out of class with Yuta.

"You excited?" Yuta asks WinWin linking there hands together.

"Yeah," WinWin told him. "Where are we going?"

"Not the movies."

"Okay, but where?"

"I'm not telling. It's a surprise. I'll pick you up at 6."

Before WinWin could ask anymore questions, Yuta runs off after giving WinWin a quick kiss.

WinWin then meets up with Mark and Ten and they head over to WinWin's house.

***

"What should I wear?" WinWin asks Ten and Mark holding up and blue shirt and a red shirt.

"The black one," Ten tells him.

"But that's not an option," Mark tells him. "Where do you see black?"

"My soul. But seriously, you should wear black with skinny jeans. And wear that choker that I got you for your birthday. I promise, when Yuta sees you, you'll have to handcuff him because he won't want to keep his hands to himself."

WinWin gives up and just goes with what Ten suggests. When he's done getting dressed, he poses of Mark and Ten.

"Very hot," Ten says.

"It's good," Mark tells him.

There's a knock on the door and WinWin goes to get it. Yuta gives him one of those smiles that says 'I'm sorry'.

"Why are you giving me that look?" WinWin asks.

"I'm sorry, but something came up and I have to do a rain check," Yuta explains. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Yuta then notices WinWin's outfit and licks his lips. He puts his hands in his pockets and looks him in the eyes. Yuta's eyes were full of hunger and lust. WinWin found it kinda hot.

"Okay then," WinWin says. "What about next Friday?"

Yuta then wakes up from his trance. "Yeah, that sounds good."

Yuta hugs WinWin. He pulls away and gives WinWin and passionate kiss. He then leaves.

WinWin goes back up stairs to find Ten digging through his closet.

"What are you doing?" WinWin asks him.

"Why are you still here?" Ten asks looking at him.

"Rain check."

"Okay cool. I thinking about giving Mark a make over. You know, something besides nerdy."

"I don't need a make over," Mark protests.

"How do expect to lose your virginity looking like that?"

"My virginity has nothing to do with this."

"Yes it does. If you want to go farther with Haechan, you need a make over."

Mark opens his mouth to say something but then closes it and goes red.

"Yep, knew it. Our boy wants sex."

"N-n-no I don't!"

"Mark, it's quit obvious you do," WinWin chimes in.

"Since when?"

"Since the day we caught you practically grinding on Haechan," Ten points out.

WinWin and Ten were walking to the bathroom one day only to find Mark and Haechan in a very heated make out session. Ten took lots of pictures.

"It's okay," Ten tells him. "This is normal. You'll get use to it sooner or later."

"Fine, I'll do the make over," Mark gives in.