5

It was the end of the day and WinWin had detention. Why? Because he slapped Taeyong in class when he wouldn't leave him alone. He wasn't the only one in detention though. Ten was also here for kissing Johnny again, only this time it was the middle of class.

"It was so worth it," Ten said smiling from ear to ear. "I'd kiss him all day if I could."

The detention monitor came with a sour look on his. Mr. Thomas never liked Ten. He hated him. Thought he was gonna end up with a million STD's.

"Hello Mr. Thomas." And Ten loved to annoy him. "I hear your girlfriend broke up with you. I didn't even know you had one."

"That's none of your business boy," Mr. Thomas snared at him.

Yuta and Haechan then walked in and took empty seats in front of WinWin and Ten.

"Glade you two could show up," Mr. Thomas says not really looking glade. "So, what are all of you in here for? WinWin, this is a first."

"I slapped Taeyong," WinWin tells him. "He was being an asshole."

"So I hear. Okay. Ten, probably the same old thing. Ditched class with some boy and later caught in the bathroom making out."

"No, not this time," Ten says. "I kissed him in the middle of class." He then smiles with pride like he did something good.

"Okay, whatever. And then we have the two new kids. Haechan and Yuta, I believe."

"I ditched class," Yuta tells him.

"And I punched a girl named Marcy because she won't leave Mark alone," Haechan says. "She's really getting on my last nerves."

"Marcy gets on everyone's nerves when it comes to her obsessing over Mark. Been that way for years. Well then, now that we got that out of the way, I'm gonna split you up and you're gonna go clean a bathroom."

Ten groaned and pretended to die. WinWin laughed. Ten was such a drama queen.

"Yuta can go with WinWin and then the other two. Now go find a bathroom and start cleaning."

***

Yuta and WinWin were done cleaning the bathroom. It was late and they were both tired. They went to leave, but the door was locked.

"What the hell," Yuta says. "Why's the door locked?"

WinWin then looks at the time. 9:31. He then realizes what has happened.

"They lock the all doors at nine after everyone is gone. I forgot," WinWin tells him. "My bad."

"All the doors?"

WinWin nods his head.

"Well then I guess we're stuck here."

He goes and sits down against the wall and WinWin joins him. WinWin was tired and hungry. He left his bag in Mr. Thomas's room planning to grab it  later when he was done. Sadly it had his leftover lunch in it.

WinWin lays his head on Yuta's shoulder and closes his eyes. Yuta felt warm. WinWin wanted to stay this way forever. This warmth from Yuta made him feel safe and loved.

"Comfortable?" Yuta asked.

WinWin then removed his head from Yuta's shoulder remembering that it was kinda weird and they they kinda just met.

"You didn't have to move," Yuta tells him. "It was fine."

Yuta moves closer to WinWin and wraps his arm around him. WinWin lays his head back on Yuta welcoming back his warmth. They stayed this way without talking for a while.

"So you slapped that Taeyong guy," Yuta says breaking the silence. "What'd he do to piss you off?"

WinWin didn't really want to talk out Taeyong. But he found himself telling Yuta anyway. When he was done Yuta had a sour look on his face.

"What a jackass. It's good you dumped him. I think you deserve better," Yuta says. "And if he doesn't leave you alone, just let me know. I'll kick his ass for you."

WinWin didn't know what to say. In that moment they locked eye contact and WinWin fell in love. He didn't care that they just met or that they don't know each other. Deep down he knew Yuta was the one. And so he kissed him.