6

WinWin was now home after Mr. Thomas remembered that they were still in the bathroom. Yuta had walked him home and gave him his number just in case Taeyong started bothering him again.

WinWin took a quick shower and then went to bed. After a few minutes of trying to sleep he felt his bed dip down as someone got in bed with him.

WinWin turns and see that it's Taeyong.

"What the hell are you doing here?" WinWin asks grabbing his phone and calling Yuta. Taeyong takes the phone and throws it across the room. He then kisses WinWin roughly. WinWin tries to pull away but Taeyong is stronger.

Taeyong is then out of the bed. WinWin looks up to see Yuta holding him in a choke hold.

"Don't kill him," WinWin fusses freaking out.

Yuta lets go of Taeyong and he falls to the floor trying to catch his breath. WinWin hops over Taeyong and hugs Yuta.

"You alright?" Yuta asks him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," WinWin assures him.

"He didn't do anything to you?"

"No, he just kissed me though."

Yuta kisses WinWin gently. WinWin if then filled with warmth.

"Are you serious?"

They look down at a pissed of Taeyong. He stood up and glared at Yuta.

"You think you can just show up and steal my boyfriend from me? I'm sorry, but that's not how things work."

"I'm not your boyfriend. We broke up," WinWin reminds him. "I'm with Yuta now."

"No, no you're not. You're with me. I never said we can break up. So you're still mine."

"Since when did I have to ask permission to break up? I think it's time you got over yourself and moved on. I bet Jaehyun would love to be with you."

"I don't want Jaehyun. He's a complete slut."

"Yeah, well I don't want you anymore so get out."

"Or what?"

"I'll kiss your ass," Yuta tells him.

Taeyong then punches Yuta, but Yuta doesn't seem to be fazed. Yuta the grabs Taeyong's arm and drags him to the window and throws him out and into one of the bushes below.

"What'd you do that for?" WinWin asks in shock. "He could've gotten hurt."

"He'll be fine," Yuta says. "And you wanted him gone. So now he's gone. If you want, I can stay in case he comes back."

"Yeah, okay."

***

It's Valentine's Day and everyone at school was giving gifts to their lovers and crushes. Ten had gone out and bought Johnny a gaint box of chocolates with a rose.

"You think he'll like it?" Ten asks for the millionth time.

"Yes, yes he will," WinWin tells him. "Who doesn't like chocolate?"

"Mark."

"True."

Mark didn't like chocolate. He didn't like anything sweet. Ten would always sneak sugar into his food and Mark would end up gagging.

The two of them enter the cafeteria and see Mark sitting with Haechan who looked to be feeding Mark chocolate. WinWin and Ten blink a few times trying to figure out if they were dreaming or not.

"Let's just go with," WinWin says. "It's probably that sugar free stuff."

"Yeah, has to be sugar free."

They go over and sit with the two love birds. They don't say anything about the chocolate. They just start eating their lunch. Yuta and Johnny then come over and sit with them.

"Oh Johnny," Ten says. "I got you something."

Ten then hands him the chocolate and rose. Johnny looks a bit shocked but takes the gifts.

"Thank you," Johnny says. "I...um...didn't get you anything."

"That's okay. A kiss will be fine."

Johnny gives a fake cough and looks away. "Maybe later."

"Okay."

Happy Valentine's Day/ Jaehyun Day