13

WinWin's now at Jaehyun's house. His house was big and fancy. Jaehyun's father was the CEO of a major company, so the family had some cash.

"Why am I here?" WinWin asked Jaehyun as he sat down in an empty chair in his room.

Jaehyun ignored him and opened his closet and pulled out an black box. He set it down on the desk next to WinWin.

"My parents aren't home," Jaehyun says. "I was hoping to have some fun while they were gone."

WinWin got a bad feeling. Jaehyun had a cocky smirk on his face that scared WinWin.

"What do mean fun?" WinWin asks.

"Well, normally Taeyong would be the one to entertain me but since he's not here, I'll just have to settle of his little obsession. You."

WinWin was to shocked to say anything. This guy is crazy, WinWin thought.

Jaehyun opened the black box and pulled out a black choker. He put it on WinWin who was a bit uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?" WinWin asks.

"You're mine now. You can just forget about that Yuta guy. I can treat you so much better."

Jaehyun pressed his lips against WinWin's. The kiss was gentle but didn't feel right to WinWin. There was something missing. There was no love in the kiss.

Jaehyun pulled away and smiled at WinWin. He sat on the boys lap and ran his hands through WinWin's hair.

"If I can't have Taeyong, then I guess I'll have you," Jaehyun said. "Taeyong was obsessed with you. It was always you. But then had to go and die. So now, you're mine. My pet. My kitten."

"I am not yours," WinWin protests. "I have a boyfriend. I'm not a pet. And I told you not to call me kitten."

"What are you going to do about it, kitten?"

WinWin pushed Jaehyun off his lap and made his way towards the door. Jaehyun grabs WinWin around the waist and throws him onto the bed and getting on top of him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jaehyun asks.

"Away from you, you pervert," WinWin says.

Jaehyun's eyes turn a crimson red and WinWin looks at him with fear.

"What are you?" WinWin asks.

"Your boyfriend's not the only one who's different. The only difference between us is that I like the taste of blood."

Jaehyun then bit WinWin's neck hard. WinWin could feel blood running down his neck and onto the bed as Jaehyun sucked on his neck like a leche. WinWin started to get light headed.

***

WinWin woke up with a headache and his stomach growling. He was hungry. He looks around and realizes that he's not at his house. He was still Jaehyun's.

Jaehyun was laying in bed next to WinWin with a smirk on his face.

"Morning, kitten," Jaehyun says.

"Why am I still here?"

"Because you never left."

"I'm leaving."

WinWin gone to get up be was pulled back into bed.

"Not so fast, kitten. You need to feed first."

"What do you mean by feed?"

WinWin remembered what happened earlier and was scared to hear Jaehyun's response.

"You've Changed. You're now like me," Jaehyun said.

WinWin didn't want to believe what he was hearing. It couldn't be true. He wasn't like Jaehyun. He didn't want to be like Jaehyun.

"You're now a vampire," Jaehyun whispered in WinWin's ear.

Jaehyun handed WinWin a water bottle filled with what looked like blood.

"Drink up."

WinWin opened the bottle. This would be a good way to find out the truth. If WinWin didn't like then he wasn't a vampire.

WinWin then got a smell of the blood. It was intoxicating. In seconds WinWin downed the bottle and then threw the empty container across the room.

"Someone's hungry," Jaehyun says. "Want more?"

WinWin nods his head to scared to open his mouth.

"I thought so. Come on kitten. Let's go get something to eat. But first, let's change your cloths."

Jaehyun gave WinWin some clothes to wear and had him change in his bathroom.

WinWin picked up the first thing and was very confused. Why would Jaehyun give me a skirt? WinWin thought. WinWin just shrugged and shook his head. He put the skirt on and the rest of the clothes which consisted of a crop top and a collar with a bell on it.