27

Mark laid with Haechan under the covers of his bed all sweaty and out of breath. The two had done the deed and were in love with the closeness of eachother. They couldn't seem to get their hands off of eachother. They enjoyed the sweet kisses and the whispers of sweet nothings to one another as the made love.

Mark looked over at a sleeping Haechan and moved closer hugging him. Haechan was warm and loving. Mark loved him so much. He couldn't imagine a life without him.

Just then his phone ringed waking Haechan up. Mark grabbed his phone answering it. His ear was soon filled with the sound of Ten's crying.

"Ten," Mark said. "What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry," Ten sobbed. "I can't talk to you or WinWin anymore."

"What? Why?"

"It's best if you didn't know. Just know I'm doing this so you don't get hurt. I love you. You and WinWin are the best of friends I had ever had."

Ten then hangs up leaving Mark confused and a bit angry.

*****

Taeil was on the phone with the guy he sleep with when he was drunk. He still didn't know who he was, but he was starting to feel a strange connection to him. It was like fate and they were meant to be.

"So, can I come get you later?" the guy asked in a flirtatious way. "Maybe we can play a few games and get close."

"I don't know," Taeil says. "How do I know you're not some crazy killer looking for his next victim?"

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't kill a pretty thing like you."

"That's what killers say to lore their prey in for the kill."

"Is it working?"

"Maybe."

"Then I'll see you later."

"Okay. See you."

*****

WinWin was with Yuta and Jaehyun trying to figure out the Taeyong problem. They've been trying to figure out how he was still alive for over six hours but couldn't think of anything.

"I say we quit for now," Yuta said. "We're obviously going nowhere. And WinWin is getting tired."

Jaehyun and Yuta looked over at WinWin who was trying to keep his eyes open. He looked to cute.

"WinWin," Jaehyun says softly, "I think you should get some sleep. Go rest in my bed."

"I'm not tired," WinWin protested.

"Yes you are," Yuta says picking WinWin up bridal style and carrying him over to Jaehyun's bed. He set him down and laid down next to him holding him close. "Now get some sleep."

Jaehyun quickly joined them laying down on WinWin's other side. Yuta didn't like Jaehyun, but he was also bond to WinWin so he couldn't tell him to go away. So they all closed their eyes and slept.

Sorry for the late update. Writers block. Plus the new FF. My bad.