16

"WHAT!?!" Ten hollered when Johnny told him the news about WinWin. "How dare Jaehyun touch him! I'm gonna kill him! He had no right to do that! He's with Yuta!"

"Okay, babe, chill," Johnny says as he holds onto Ten so he wouldn't go over to Jaehyun's table and do something stupid. "You can't kill him. He'll kill you, and we can't have that."

"Then what do we do? Just sit here and watch? Can't we go talk to him?"

"No," Yuta says. "It's law that werewolves aren't allowed to talk to vampires unless spoken to. Vampires basically own werewolves. They use us for protection against other vampires so they don't have to get their hands dirty. A bunch of wimps if you ask me."

"This is total bull shit," Mark says. "What about me a Ten? We can talk to him, right?"

"Yeah, but with Jaehyun around, that'll be hard to do. You'll have to wait until he's not around."

"Next hour then," Ten says. "You guys should be there to, just in case WinWin does talk to you."

"That sounds good to me," Yuta says feeling better. He was going to get his WinWin back. He ball of sunshine, his happiness, his only love. For him to be taken away broke Yuta's heart.

*****

Yuta and Johnny were standing outside of WinWin's classroom waiting for Ten and Mark to come out with WinWin.

After waiting for about ten minutes, the three boys come out. When WinWin sees Yuta he tires to go back in classroom but Ten blocks him.

"What the hell WinWin?" Ten asks. "What's going on with you? Why didn't you eat lunch with us?"

WinWin didn't answer. He just turned and looked to the floor avoiding everyone's gazes. WinWin didn't want to talk about what's going on. Well he did, it's just that he was told not to. Jaehyun told him that if he told Yuta and them, then they'll leave him for good. WinWin didn't want them to leave him, so he stayed quiet.

"WinWin," Mark said softly. "We want to help you. We can't do that if you don't talk to us."

"I don't want to talk," WinWin says.

Yuta bit his lips to keep from talking. He loved WinWin, but he didn't want to get into trouble.

"Come on," Ten says. "You tell us everything. Like that time you almost had sex with Taeyong because he was drunk and horny. You told us how small he was and we all laughed like crazy."

Ten had a point. WinWin did tell them everything. So what was different about now? Was it because of Jaehyun? Maybe WinWin should tell them. If they leave then he'll still have Jaehyun, right?

"Fine," WinWin says and explains everything that happened over the weekend. When he was done, he was crying. "I didn't want to hurt them, but I was so hungry. It just happened."

WinWin then ran up and hugged Yuta. Yuta held him close scared to let go.

WinWin looked up at Yuta.

"You still love me, right?" WinWin asked.

"Of course I do," Yuta says giving WinWin a sweet kiss.

*****

Jaehyun was pissed. He knew Yuta was going to find a way to get WinWin, but he didn't think that it would be this soon. He still needed WinWin. He wasn't done with the doy yet.

Jaehyun quietly left the school without anyone noticing. He to cook up another plan. This time, one that was going to work.

*****

"I love you," WinWin tells Yuta for the millionth time.

They were now home. Ten had explained the whole law thing to WinWin. So now he and Yuta were now cuddled close on his bed.

"I love you too," Yuta tells him.

"Can you explain the whole werewolves protect vampires thing to me?"

"That? Okay. It's were a vampire picks a werewolf to protect them from other vampires. Once picked, they form a bond that can only be broken by death. Cases like this are rare though. Vampires don't like werewolves and would like nothing to do with them."

"Can I pick you to protect me?"