12

It was the weekend. WinWin wanted to go hang out with Yuta but his parents had planned a family reunion. So WinWin was now in his living room talking to aunts and uncles along with a dozen cousins.

"So how's life, cuz?" WinWin's cousion, ChenLe, asks. ChenLe was small and cute. He was innocent and very childish even though he'd be turning fourteen soon.

"It's been good," WinWin tells him. It wasn't exactly a lie, he just didn't want to talk about the bad stuff. "What about you?"

"I've been doing great. There's a new boy at school and omg is he adorable. His name's Jisung and he's only a year older then me. I keep trying to talk to him but I get scared and runaway. He's friends with Jeno, the class jerk. I hate Jeno."

WinWin laughed at ChenLe's cuteness. It was the boy's first crush and WinWin could tell he really liked the boy from the way his eyes lit up when he mentioned him.

"Sounds interesting," WinWin says smiling at the boy.

Taeil then came in and tapped WinWin on the shoulder.

"Someone's here to see you," Taeil says.

"Who?" WinWin asks confused.

Taeil smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, but he's cute. He's by the door waiting for you." Taeil winked and then left.

"Can I come? I wanna meet this cute guy. I bet he's not as cute as Jisung," ChenLe says.

"Sure, why not?"

WinWin and ChenLe made their way to the front door to greet WinWin's visitor. When they got there, WinWin was shocked. Jaehyun was standing there in all his glory leaning against the wall like he owned the place.

"There you are kitten," Jaehyun says when he see WinWin. "I was starting to think you wouldn't come and say hi."

"What are doing here?" WinWin asks.

"What? I can't come say hi to friend? And who's this? Your baby brother?"

"No, I'm his cousin," ChenLe says with a bright smile. He then leaned closer to WinWin and whispered, "Jisung's still cuter."

ChenLe then left skipping with a big smile on his face. If only he knew what a jerk Jaehyun was.

"Okay, now that the twerp is gone," Jaehyun says and gets off the wall. He moves closer to WinWin only leaving a few centimeters between them. "You know, you're not that bad looking. You're really cute and innocent looking."

WinWin backed up and tripped. Before he could make contact with the ground a strong pair of arms caught him.

"Careful kitten," Jaehyun whispered in WinWin's ear. "You don't want to hurt yourself."

"Don't tell me what to do," WinWin fussed getting aggravate. "And don't call me kitten."

"Fine, but I want you to come over to my place tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 9. Better be ready."

Jaehyun then left without giving WinWin the chance to argue. He went back to living room to ChenLe who was talking to their other cousin, Doyoung.

*****

"What do I do?" WinWin asked over the phone to Ten after telling him what had happened with Jaehyun.

"I say go," Ten says. "It's your chance to find some good blackmail on him."

"Ten, I'm not doing that. I should just pretend to be sick or something. You know, put that one drama class to good use."

"WinWin, Jaehyun isn't stupid. A hoe, yes, but not stupid. He'll know you're faking it."

"Fine, I'll go. But what should I wear?"

"Something hot."

"I have a boyfriend."

"Fine, then go with cute. Wear that pink sweater with those white jeans."

"Okay, fine. Whatever. I'm tired so I gonna go to bed. Night."

"Night."

They hung up and WinWin went to change into some pj's. Today had been a long day. WinWin loved his family but they were just were him out. And Jaehyun showing up didn't help much. He just caused WinWin to stress out.

What did he want with WinWin? Was he going to try and take advantage of him? He hoped not.

WinWin pushed his thoughts aside and climbed into bed and quickly fell asleep.