twenty four: fun day

Começar do início

Today's Justin was different than the usual Justin.

He seemed more open and free to me.

Dangerously similar to the old Justin before I messed things up.

"Let's go get changed, we gotta go for the dinner" He said and sat up and I nodded.

I played it cool as I followed him upstairs and walked inside my room but just as I shut the door, I ran inside the closet to pick a good dress.

I laid down five dresses on the bed but none it seemed good enough.

I whined nervously and while looking around, my eyes fell on the shopping bags and I knew just which dress to wear.

I rushed to the bags and searched for the dress and finally found it, the one that Justin go for me today, actually he got me everything and didn't let me pay at all and so I insisted on paying for a pair of shoes for him and he let me.

More like I forced him, we might or might not have caused a scene there.

I washed my face and put on the dress before taking a look at myself in the mirror.

I smiled because I loved the dress and I felt a little more confident in it than usual

I smiled because I loved the dress and I felt a little more confident in it than usual. I went to the vanity table and combed my hair before straightening them out completely and then did my make up.

For the first time, I succeeded to make myself look good without Emma and put so many efforts into dressing up.

But I saw the smile of my reflection drop when a sudden thought hit me.

Why am I dressing up so much? I mean, its just a dinner, not a date.

Definitely not a date, its just two friends going on a dinner isn't it? I'm so overdressed and Justin is going to judge me over this.

Before I could run back in the closet to change into something less glamorous, I heard a knock on the door and Justin opened up.

"Are you do-

He stopped in his tracks when he saw me and stopped talking. He was wearing a grey suit coincidentally and we were matching. 

I covered my face with my hands as I turned around.

"I'm so sorry, I know I'm over dressed, just give me a minute, I'll change and come" I said.

"What?! No! Scarlett, you look perfect" He said and smiled as he walked closer to me.

"I knew this dress would look so amazing on you, why would you think you're overdressed?" He said and I looked down and shrugged.

"I...I don't know" I mumbled.

"Hey...trust me you look gorgeous" He said as he held my chin and made me look up.

If he says that one more time, my cheeks are going to burn to ashes and fall off.