16

"Yes." He said shortly, then put back his phone to the nightstand and said, "It's Seulgi."

Jimin had his eyes widened, while Taeyong just smirking.

"W-what? Seulgi is your girlfriend?"

"Just kidding bro. She's not my girlfriend." Taeyong laughed as Jimin sent him a death glare. "Gotcha."

Jimin looked up at Taeyong with a confusion. "What do you mean?"

"You like her, right?" He asked suddenly, making Jimin chuckled. He didn't expecting that Taeyong would ask him such question because he himself still didn't know the answer, even though it was already pretty obvious.

"I-I don't know." He replied groggily, receiving a giggle from Taeyong. "I better sleep now. Night."

Taeyong just nodded and then went to his slumber. But once Jimin fell asleep, he woke up to planning something to make Jimin and Seulgi together. Then he smirked at the idea.

On the next day, Taeyong asked Hoseok to talk about his plan. They agreed to meet at the garden when recess time, without Jimin and Seulgi knowing. Hoseok lied about having a meeting for his exam project, while Taeyong said that he need to use the restroom.

Even if Jungkook seemed to suspicious at them, he just ignored it and only focusing himself to the girl in front of him, Eunha.

Talking about them, they agreed to go out on a date to a amusement park on Saturday. She shyly talked to Jungkook, while Jimin and Seulgi were chatting comfortably as usual. Yugyeom, who was being the fifth wheel, decided to wander around the school by himself.

••••

"What is it?" Hoseok asked as he approached Taeyong who sat alone under the tree.

"I have a plan for making Jimin and Seulgi together." He said, earning Hoseok's full attention. "As we both know, they have a feeling for each other. I knew it when Seulgi told me that Jimin had been acting strangely these days whenever he's around her. I bet Jimin likes Seulgi and vice versa." He stated confidently.

Hoseok seemed to think about it and then sighed. He also knew that Jimin likes her. In a way, he was happy that his best friend finally have a crush, but he was afraid that it might affect Jimin's focus in dancing. "I didn't know if it was a good idea or not." He said, as a frown appeared on his face.

"W-why?" Taeyong was taken aback. He thought Hoseok would agree immediately, but the reality was the opposite. He didn't understand why Hoseok won't help him, since he knew that Hoseok was shipping both of them together.

"Let them figure out their own feelings." He said, made Taeyong silent. He was right though. But he still wanted to help her, because she's his best friend after all.

"But why don't we try to...you know, help them?" He was looking at him with a puppy eyes, hoping that he would change his mind.

"I need to think about it." He said then left him dumbfounded.

Taeyong was upset about it. He thought his plan would go smoothly as he wants, but there was always an obstacle. He went back to the canteen, only to find Jungkook, Eunha, and Seulgi there.

"Umm where is Jimin?" He asked them, who now turned their head to face him.

"He went to the restroom. You didn't meet him on the way?" Jungkook replied as his eyebrows knitted together, and his curiosity grew bigger.

"Oh, that.. I think I did not."

••••

It's finally Saturday, which means the day of Jungkook and Eunha's first date. Both of them were very excited, as she was confused about what to wear so she decided to ask for Seulgi's help. While Jungkook, he simply put on denim jacket with white t-shirt beneath it, along with tight black jeans.

They agreed to meet in front of the girl's dormitory. Jungkook had arrived and while waiting for Eunha, he took out his phone to play games. Minutes later, she finally showed up. Jungkook suggested them to ride a bus because it was more cheaper than taxi.

Meanwhile Seulgi was in her room alone. She opened her laptop to watch something in there. Just when she was about to lay down, her phone rang. It was a call from Taeyong.

"What are you doing right now?"

"I was about to enjoy my free time but then you interrupting it."

"Geez, chill bruh. Anyway can you go to the garden? I need to talk about the project."

"Ugh okay, see ya in 5 minutes."

Exactly five minutes later, Seulgi arrived but couldn't find Taeyong. She decided to call him, and he said that he would arrive soon.

She sat on a bench, then suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She thought it was him, so she just blabbered about how slow he was.

"Yah, why did you took a lot of tim-" She looked up, only to find someone other than Taeyong. "-Jimin?"

"Yeah it's me.. But I guess you're waiting for someone else. I should going then?" He turned around and ready to leave, but then Seulgi said something that made him stopped.

"Just stay here, Jimin."

••••