5

"What does she mean?" Jimin suddenly showed up.

"Huh? N-nothing. Let's go before the teacher catch us again." Seulgi insisted, then the two exited the room quietly.

Even if they were walking together, doesn't mean they talk to each other; it was dead silent. Seulgi was walking far enough in front him. When she heard footsteps, she immediately turned around and grabbed Jimin's hand then ran towards the storage room.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked, voice shaking due to the suddent act. Seulgi didn't hear him because she was too focus on hearing the footsteps. After the teacher walked past them, she took a deep breath as she put her hand on her chest, but still holding onto Jimin.

Their position was realllly awkward. Since the storage room didn't have a large space, so both of them were standing literally face to face.

When Seulgi was about to step outside, Jimin pulled her by holding her waist, which made her flustered. Their face were barely an inch away from each other. Everytime Jimin sighed, Seulgi could feel it rightaway. Their breath fanned their face.

"J-Jimin... What are you doing?" Seulgi stuttered. "I think we need to come back to the dorm now." She suggested, but it's only made Jimin pulled her closer, so now their body was pressing against each other.

Then Jimin pushed her lightly and exited the room. He felt really embarrassed, so he walk as fast as he could, leaving Seulgi dumbfounded.

"What was that about?" She muttered.

••••

Since that day, Jimin was keeping a fair distance from Seulgi. But they need to cooperate for their project, which will be performed in two weeks.

As usual, Seulgi suggested her team to practice after school. This time they would practice in an empty classroom. Jimin acted all nervous whenever Seulgi stood near him, which made him uncomfortable.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Seulgi startled Jimin, whose avoiding eye contacts with her earlier.

"N-nothing.. About what happened in the stor-" He didn't even get to finish his sentence as Seulgi cuts him.

"It's okay, I forgive you. Honestly I don't really understand why did you do that, but we don't need to make it more complicated since there's nothing happened actually." She stated.

"Really, Seulgi? I'm really sorry... Thank you for forgiving me." He said, eyes glancing at her with a smile on his lips.

"Yeah." She said then went away. As the girl disappeared from his sight, Jimin raised his fist up in the air, feeling all happy. He thought Seulgi would get mad at him but the reality was the opposite.

Jimin went to the washroom alone while humming and at times dancing randomly and then pretending doing something as people walk past him. He was in a good mood that day, thinking about the girl.

••••

Seulgi has gathered her teammates at an empty classroom for practicing. Even though there's no mirror like the one in the practice room, but it's not a problem for them. Moreover, they only had four persons in one group, so they didn't need to move the chair aside to get more space. It's already spacious enough for them.

"Guys I have a new idea." Jihoon said, which draw the other three's attention. They approached him with furrowing eyebrows.

"What about we add some couple movement for the ending?" He suggested and Seola quickly got up.

"You mean the one that we saw yesterday? Ah I really like it!" She squealed while Jimin and Seulgi stood there froze, didn't understand the whole thing.

Jihoon and Seola voluntereed to show them the choreo rightaway. They stood in the middle of the room, as Jimin and Seulgi moved aside. Jihoon lifted Seola by the waist, while she stretched her arms wide. After that, the girl stood on her feet again. The dance ended as Seola put her right arm around his shoulder and Jihoon pulled her closer, then carrying her up by the waist and their face was close with each other as if they were going to kiss.

"Okay, how was it?" Jihoon asked, receiving no response. The other two was looking at different direction, as they were too shy to do that choreo. There's no way they could perform it without making a mistake. "Guys, I know it's a little intimate but can you just follow my instruction this time? It's all for our group's sake.

Seulgi tried to say something, but nothing came out. He was right. But she was just too shy...especially with Jimin as her partner.

"Jihoon is right. Look, you just need to do it for a brief moment, and it's not even a minute. We need a good ending in order to get higher points. Please don't be selfish, this is not only about yourself." Seola added, which made Jimin and Seulgi more pressured.

The fact that they would do this quick was relieving Jimin but somehow he felt a bit sad.

As well as Seulgi.

••••