3

It was evening and the classes were eventually dismissed since hours ago, but Seulgi was bored in her dorm because she was alone by herself. She sneakily wandered around the building until she heard music being played from a practice room, so she walked towards it and found Jimin there.

"Umm hey Jimin. May come in?" She asked as her head popped out from the door and Jimin startled when he saw her. He turned off the music and approached Seulgi, smiled slightly.

"What are you doing here? I mean why don't you stay at your dorm?" He let her went inside but he was quiet uncomfortable. He usually used the room all alone, without anyone knows. But now, Seulgi knew that he was always here in the evening. Moreover, she asked him if she could use the room too. He wasn't sure at first but as she begged him adorably, finally he let her to use the room, but with one condition.

After apparently a couple of hours they spent with practicing there, Seulgi stood up to grab some drinks from the vending machine. She asked Jimin if he want some, but he kindly refused it. Then she went outside but to her bad luck, she got caught by a teacher.

Jimin who didn't knew the situation, casually walked outside after switched off the lights. When he was about to walk towards the dormitory, someone called him.

"Hey you!" He turned around and saw the teacher that caught Seulgi earlier. He widened his eyes but he couldn't run away since the teacher knew who he was. So he approached the teacher with head hung low.

"What are you two doing here in this hour? Shouldn't you be in your own room?" The teacher asked them as if he's interrogating them. Jimin was about to make an excuse, but Seulgi stole the chance. She told the teacher that she was the one who asked Jimin to go to the practice room with her.

Jimin looked at her with confusion, while she shot a cheeky smile at him, which made him blushed. Finally the teacher let them go, but they got detention tomorrow after school time.

"Why did you do that?" Jimin asked the girl, who now drinking the drink she got earlier at the vending machine carelessly. "You were the one who suddenly show up at the room, so it's clearly my fault at the first place."

Seulgi rolled her eyes at him in annoyance, then continue gulping her drink. Before Jimin could say something, she already dashing off to girls dormitory, so there's no way he would follow her.

••••

It's lunch time and as usual, Hoseok and his friends sat together in the canteen. They talked comfortably while Jimin just staring at his food without saying anything or even touch it.

"Hyung?" Jungkook snapped him out of his thought. "Is there something wrong? You've been spacing out." He blinked several times then realizing what was Jungkook talking about.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Anyway what are you guys talking about earlier?" He asked as the others looked at him suspiciously.

"I was suggesting us to hang out after school." Hoseok said.

"Ah... Sur- wait no I can't. I got detention today." He stated casually, as if he already got it several times. Well, that's the fact. He always used the room in the evening sneakily and always got caught after that. But yesterday was the first time he got caught with someone beside him.

"Again? Duh Hyung. Are you not tired of getting detention alone?" Yugyeom asked annoyingly.

"He's not alone, though." Seulgi suddenly showed up, carefully sitting next to Jimin as she placed her tray on the table then turned her head facing Jimin. "Right, Jimin?"

He was kinda flustered by her act, and only muttered a quiet 'yes'. He ate his food uncomfortably and his friends noticed it.

Several weeks has passed and destiny led Jimin and Seulgi together, being ended up at detention again, for the millionth time, with the same problem.

Jimin started feel something strange whenever he's around Seulgi. But she didn't realize it. She always teased him like a baby, such as messed his hair, or even pinched his chubby cheeks. Maybe it's a common thing for her, but it's different for Jimin.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Hoseok asked with a concerned look on his face. Jimin looked up and quickly changed his expression rightaway as he said, "I'm fine, Hyung."

Seulgi was confused at the way he act when she's around him. Did he hate her? Or did she doing something wrong? Seulgi gathered her courage to ask him. "Am I bothering you, Jimin?"

••••