2

Seulgi woke up and the only thing she could see was white ceiling, with the scent of medicine.

"W-where am I?" She rubbed her temples, still in pain after the incident.

"You're in medical room. You passed out earlier." Dr. Goo said as he sat on his chair.

"Ah... Thank you." She got up but stopped by Dr. Goo.

"You need some rest. Your boyfriend will be here soon." He said casually.

"My boyfriend? Who-"

Just then, Jimin entered the room while holding a plastic bag filled with porridge for her.

"There he is." Mr. Goo walked to him and said, "I need to go somewhere for a moment." Then left.

"T-thank you, Mr. Goo." Jimin bowed to him politely.

Then he walked towards Seulgi with a worrying look.

"H-hey. You alright?" He asked carefully.

"Umm yeah. I'm okay right now. What is it?" She pointed to the plastic bag.

"Ah, this is food for you." He sat on the bed close enough to her, made she rest her head on the headboard so there's a gap between them.

"Thanks, you don't need to."

"Take it as an apology from me." Jimin said then stood up to leave. "I'm going, bye."

Seulgi just sat there froze, confused by the way he acted.

••••

It's the first day of school. All of the students gathered at the field where the ceremony being held. They wore the uniform that consist of white polo shirt and black training.

Seulgi stood in between the modern dance students. She hadn't make any friends yet, since she has no roommate.

"When will this end?" She mumbled while fanning herself because of the strong sunrays and hot weather.

"Sshh be quiet, please." Someone said, made her startled.

"Oops sorry." She whimpered.

The ceremony ended after the principal gave his speech. All the students were heading to the locker room.

Seulgi searched for hers and finally found a locker with number '1004' on it. "There it is."

She retrieved her belongings and closed the locker but jumped when she saw Hoseok leaning against the locker.

"Hey." He said, smiled briefly.

"Oh hi Hoseok. Which class are you in?"

"Modern dance, level 3." He replied shortly, made Seulgi stops in her track. She turned her head to face Hoseok with amaze.

"You must be really good then. We should practice together sometime!" She suggested while Hoseok just smiling along.

"Umm I guess this is your class?" He asked as he pointed a room in front of him.

"Yeah. See you later, Hoseok." Seulgi said then head inside her class. She took a seat at the back and carefully sat on the chair. She looked around to find someone who would chitchat with her because she's bored.

"Hey." A girl with burgundy hair appeared out of nowhere, greets Seulgi with a smile on her face. "I'm Seola." She smiled adorably.

"Oh, hello I'm Seulgi. Glad to meet you." She greeted back, and the two were too immersed in chatting until they didn't realize that the teacher was already there.

"Good morning, students. I'm Jeanne Kim, your homeroom teacher for this whole year." She bowed to the students and then took the attendance.

"Kang Seulgi?" Seulgi raised her hand as her name was called, then a male turned his head to see her.

"Park Jimin?" He raised his hand, which caught Seulgi's attention. She carefully examined his face from afar, and finally get an idea about who he was.

"Ah, he is Jimin!" Seulgi said, loud enough for him to hear since he sat not far from her. He turned his head and Seulgi quickly hid her face with a book.

The class went peacefully since it's the first day and the teacher didn't gave them any homework yet. Soon the bell rang and Seulgi made her way to the locker room.

After she put her belongings back, she head to the canteen to get some snacks. When she arrived, she spotted Hoseok from afar, thanks to his two-toned hair.

"Ey, Hoseok!" Seulgi slightly punched his shoulder, to his surprise.

"Oh, hey Seulgi. This is my friend Jungkook, Yugyeom, and you know him, right? He's Jimin." He introduced his friends to her, and ask her to sit with them.

"Eh? Is it okay?" She hesitated at first, but then she agreed to sit with them.

"Hi I'm Seulgi. I'm in the same class with Jimin." She introduced herself with her eyesmile, looks similar to Jimin.

"I'm Jungkook." He elbowed his friend next to him who seemed busy with his phone.

"Uh, h-hello Seulgi." Yugyeom said.

They chatted comfortably until the bell rang again, signaling them to go back to their class. Little did Seulgi knew, someone has been keeping their eyes on her since then, but of course she didn't realize it since she was too immersed in the conversation.

Seulgi parted with the others since they belonged to different classes; Jungkook in vocal class, while Yugyeom and Hoseok by themselves. She tried to caught up next to Jimin, but he didn't notice it so he walk as fast as he could, until she disappeared from Seulgi's sight.

"What was that? I wanna talk to him though."

••••