"We're going to help you." I scowled towards my father and took Arianna's other arm "Besides. My dad can protect the bratty princess over his own all he likes. Doesn't change my newfound disappointment in him" I seethed opening the door to the basement taking in my father's angry but hurt expression "Dmitri Sir! William's mate was attacked by a rabid wolf!" Angelo panted clinging to the door frame.

"W-Where is he?" Samandriel whispered letting go of Arianna's arm threatening to faint at any moment "He is at the hospital with Mister Claude and Mister William" Angelo bowed still trying to catch his breath from running all the way here "Is Claude and everyone okay or was it just Charlie?" My father suddenly spoke up changing to Big Bad Alpha mode.

"Charlie had a disagreement with Mister William and wandered off on his own, he was attacked alone" Angelo bit his lip waiting for any harsh words from my father that never came "We'll let Samandriel go see his brother, Ingrid you will stay with Lillian and Arianna" He gave Arianna a warning glare in which she blew off by rolling her eyes.

"Let's go Sammy" I took hold of his upper arm in case he did actually faint "Did you take too many of your painkillers because you seem to be walking a little better" I remarked helping him into one of the many SUV's "I let Arianna have a look and she gave me some painkillers that worked better" He mumbled looking down to his lap,That lying little she wolf! She took the edge off of his pain with her powers the cheeky little devil.

Samandriel literally flew through the doors of the hospital frantically searching for the room that Charlie was in, We came across the door with his name printed on it with William pacing around in front of it still clutching a bloodied scarf along with his hands being stained red and a blood smear in his neck. Samandriel snapped storming towards William and harshly connecting his fist with his jaw.

It must of caught William off guard because it looked like it hurt, although not as much as the sickening snap that came from Samandriel's wrist "How dare you let him run away! My only proper family could die because you let him wander off on his own! After what happened with Danny!" He yelled shaking in tears tightly clenching his fists before turning on his heels and shoving past me to run off down the hallway.

William looked very ashamed of himself as he buckled into the nearby chair beside Claude "I'll try go look for him" I gave Will a sympathetic smile before following the hallway in which Sammy had ran down, Silas was sifting through the multiple scents to try and find Sammy's "There. The courtyard" He pointed to the open door leading out into the courtyard.

The courtyard was very well maintained with many varieties of flowers and trees and a pond and chairs and tables it was like a little garden of eden, I spotted Samandriel sitting on a bench underneath a tree still cradling his wrist "You know, you should be more careful" I sat down onto the bench beside him "Who cares. No one apart from my brother and he might be dead." He chewed on his bottom lip still clutching his wrist.

"Well I care" I tried sounding hurt inching closer to him "Well tell me! Why did I meet you?! Why are there wolves attacking people when there are no wolves at this time of year?! Why do I get an off feeling about you?! Why do I let you comfort me?! Why do I have a weird tattoo that I never remember getting?! I am literally beyond confused and I am scared!" He ran his hands through his hair frustratingly.

"If I told you. You would either try to kill me OR not believe me." I huffed trying to mask the hurt I was inflicting on the poor guy "Even you too. Of course I shoulda known" He grumbled standing up from the bench, I grabbed his non injured wrist and pulled him back down into the bench grabbing his chin between my fingers and forced my lips into his, the conflicting temperatures of the cold from the wind and the rising temperature of our mouths fixed in a very heated fight.

I took the chance to slip my tongue into the mouth and I had to ask myself if this guy was made of candy because everything about him was sweet. His scent, his personality even his taste. Creepy right? I carefully pulled away from him to rest my hands on his cheeks "Just trust me. It'll be okay" I smiled reassuringly, He nodded silently taking hold of my jacket to pull me back into another incredibly heated kiss.

"But what will happen to my brother?" He broke away again as his lip started to tremble, he bit down his lip as fresh tears started to fall down his perfect little face "Hayley is a very good doctor. She'll help him, Promise." I used my thumb to wipe any lingering tears before pulling his head to rest on my shoulder "We should fix that hand. Claude gave me a bandage to do it for you" I took hold of his wrist and tightly wound the bandage around his hand and tied it.

"Thank you" He smiled slightly taking his hand away from mine, My phone vibrated in my pocket "Sorry one sec" I reached into my pocket to open the text message "He's not awake but you're allowed in before anyone else" I stuck my phone back into my coat pocket and got up from the bench "No I want Mister William to go in first, I'll sit out here for a bit longer" He leaned back into bench looking up at the dark starry sky.

"You sure?" I raised any eyebrow sending a message to Claude perching myself beside him on the bench "Yeah, He seems to be quite taken with him although I want to boot him in the groin for letting Charlie run away" He clenched his non injured hand into a fist "I might have to change your nickname to Firecracker instead of Angel" I laughed placing my hands behind my head "That's not very nice, I'm a nice person" He pouted folding his arms childishly "I'm sure you are Sammy" I smirked leaning my elbow on his shoulder.