{ 58 }

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

{ Rebecca pov }

"April 10 2017, 9:27 am.

Mom, Dad, Dallas, Demi, Madison, I love you all, this isn't your fault. Please don't blame your selves, this is my fault. I let it get this far and now I can't take it. I tried to act happy in hopes that I'd believe myself but I never did. Y'all tried to help me but you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves. I can't take this pain anymore, I can't take faking a smile, I can't do it anymore. I see very little point in living. I have scars all over my body that remind me of horrible things, I had my innocence taken away from me, I was/am bullied and no matter what we do it won't stop. I hate myself and I hate lying to everyone. By the time you finish reading this I'll be dead hopefully. I love you all so much, this isn't your fault.

                                         Love, Rebecca"

I ripped the page out of the notebook and shakily folded it, I sobbed as I ran downstairs and fixed up the kitchen and threw the rest of the blades away and I set the note on the counter. Then went upstairs to my room and shut my door and changed my clothes into old ones, I went to the bathroom and started filling up the tub. I stared at myself in the mirror sobbing. I looked around and my phone went off  "I loooooove you sister!!" It was from Demi and that made me feel even more guilty. The tub of water began to run over the sides. I grabbed the blade and got in the tub of warm water. I started to breathe heavy and hit my head on the wall behind me,

  I held the razor vertically on my right wrist and just dug it deep and dragged it. I gasped and started crying harder as the stinging, burning began taking over my body. The water turned a dark red color.

{ Demi pov }

Something's been off with Rebecca but I can't put my finger on it. "Phil, I can't go on another tour.. I just had one." I argued with my manager. "Demi, I think you can, you can take Rebecca out of school and she can be your opening act." Phil tried reason with me, "school just started that's kind of mean to do that, she likes school."

"Phil, she can't go on tour when she hasn't even released her new album. We don't even know if this one will sell, if people will like it." Someone else argued, "wow, thanks for the vote of confidence." I laughed. "Sorry Demi."

"No it's okay I see where your coming from." I smiled, "So we will make the release date sooner. Start doing more press conferences, and interviews, we can have the album out in two months!"

Me and Kelsey started laughing "your crazy Phil! It isn't even finished!" I sighed and sat back in my chair as my phone went off. It was a text from Lip,

"Read this tweet, and apparently B left school early." I clicked on the link the a tweet.

    " @/ddlovato Becca came by the CVS and bought blades and when I asked her about it she snapped and said none of my business, she also seemed a lil off"

I read the tweet again, "hey, um I'll be right be back." I stood up from the chair grabbing my car keys. "You can't leave were in the middle of a-" then I cut him off by closing the door and running to my car. I dialed Rebecca's number and it went to voice mail "Hey B please call me back!"

I called her again and it went to voice mail. I raced home and I parked in the drive way and slammed my car door shut. The front door wasn't locked like I left it and I looked at Rebecca's backpack. "Rebecca!" I yelled. I ran into the kitchen and noticed cabinets were opened and half closed, then I saw a piece of paper. My heart sank as I grabbed the piece of paper my eyes scanned the words "REBECCA!" I screamed in pure panic. Tears began rolling down my cheeks as I dropped the paper hoping this was all a dream. I bolted up the stairs feeling like her room got further away.